The new version of esf.

Best answers
I heard that there is a new esf (not 1.1) coming out in about one year that willl have all the transformations up to ssj3, true?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i believe so i heard it was beta 2.0

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well all i heard was u can go ssj, ssj2, ssj3 but i dunno if u can go ssj4 (i hope so)

Best answers
Why do they keep calling it beta? Is there a final version or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ssj4 as of now, because there isnt going to be dbgt in esf

Force Pit Member
Best answers
aww o well ssj3 is good enough

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
no ssj4 as of now, because there isnt going to be dbgt in esf
We can always hope dude. They said when they are done with all the transformations up to ssj3 and tweaked the mod till its bug free, they MIGHT consider gt and movie content, as well as movie or gt players, even though I dont want Gotenks to be in it unless u can perform fusion, sorry Im getting off topic. As for all the reansformations, I am not sure :p I hope so, atleast till ssj3, because I dont think anyone knows for sure, not even the team ( me thinks they didnt plan 2.0 yet :fight: )

Best answers
No thanks, I dont want DBGT transformations in this mod. There are a lot of people on this form who dont like SSJ4, I being one of them. Besides it would completely inbalance everyone.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe transformations are probably going to be around 1.4, in that general area. Don't hold me to that, my memory is rather dull =\

Sit tight, tho, you will have your transformations soon enough =]

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a mod... Not a whole different game. Thats also one of the cool parts about it. The game will remain in beta until there done with it. Then if they feel like it they'll bring it out of beta and the only reason to patch from then on would be to fix bugs that pop up. Basically if your one of the people that complains about colors of aura's you don't want the game to come out of beta. That would just mean you can't complain anymore :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.1 is coming out soon and they already want more :shocked:.

Best answers
i heard new transformations would come out in beta 2.0, not all the transformations!!!!!but it could also be 1.5 when the first new transformations will come......dont know for sure....

Best answers
ohh! beta 2.0 is soo far away! anyway, on DBGT, is it any good? It hasnt come on TV here and my friend told me that it is crap, bad story line etc...

Best answers
think about the pl needed to go ssj 3
think how characters like goku or frieza will get advantages with their many transformations. something like goku with ssj3 and frieza with form n.o 4 makes me shudder.
meanwhile krillin will go mystic krillin 2 -_-

Best answers
Well its your fault if you let them go super sayain 3, its like any other game. You wait too long, you suffer the consecuquences and get your butt kicked ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom