ESF 2.0 alpha download

Best answers
Hi,
i was trying to download the alpha 2.0 from the files section, but the url wasnt working. Also i search on redsayan and only found the 1.5. Can someone please give me a working DL link for the alpha 2.0 and maybe for the alpha 1.0?

Best answers
Yep there are updating alpha versions, its called "ESF Beta 1.0" meh...i guess thats a update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens released the code for alpha 2.0, I think thats what he wants. I may be wrong though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alpha was slow,boring but real cool at the time

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
more beam based cuz of the simple melee... ping wasnt sucha issue... pses didnt do very well.. pl resets... block wasnt very useful and ssj script was fun

Best answers
Why, in god's name, do you wanna play the alpha version o_O Its way crappyer then 1.0 and wel... i can give you a hol list of things... Play Beta 1.0 man...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the differences between a Alpha and a Beta:

Alpha = a not complete beta, still bugs and errors in some places but still in progress with out some models models and maps etc etc

Beta = a near comepleted version of the final thing, working there way to completion by every beta they release,soon will become "esf final"

Best answers
i think it is cool to playt alpha 2.0, you get to learn some of the roots of ESF and for newbs i think it is very good to do so!11And next to that i think alpha 2.0 is a great map tester for maps other then esf beta because you can fly and pretty fast to!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
Why, in god's name, do you wanna play the alpha version o_O Its way crappyer then 1.0 and wel... i can give you a hol list of things... Play Beta 1.0 man...
hmm ofcourse the beta is better but sumtimes it nice to see how it was in the old days ;) or if you really dislike melee you can play it also....

Best answers
the beta is better of course, but i played it before the beta even planned and then i lost my old harddisk and so the alpha file. Now i wanted to compare all versions of esf upto the beta 1.1 on one day. And it was very funnie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonmod Z is probably a little better than ESF alpha. Once ESF beta came out, it shot dragonmod z out the window, honestly...:S

Best answers
hey be careful there the mods are a little tight on compairing esf and dmz, ah i called the mods tight, better run, c ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom