update??

Best answers
ok when i try to play esf the game says it needs to update to the recent version..well the 1.1 aint out yet so for how long are we not gonna play esf..and i wanna teast out my new sprites and stuff :p

Best answers
Hmmmmm.... download ESF 1.0 a second time and try it...
Try also to connect to different servers... maybe youve hit the 1.1 testserver and didnt know that ;)

// Edit: Or update the HL Version ^^ Sorry Xsis we have posted at the same time :D

Best answers
well no the thing is i wanna cre8 a game and it says its out of date...and i need to update ...:(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xsis has your answer . . . you need to install the 1.1.1.0 patch for HL before running ESF Beta

Best answers
i already have 1.1.1.0 ....and when i wanna cre8 it still says its our of date....

Best answers
ya i just installed counter-strike and yes i do have v 1.0.0.0 for h/l and i think i may be cause of my new sprites that i got and...IM VERY FREAKING HAPPY THAT 1.1 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D: XD XD XD

>_< 0_o
(___) (___)

Best answers
They said Half-Life V 1.1.1.0, not 1.0.0.0 . I hope thats what you meant lol, cuz if not, youre very out of date, and that would most likely be your problem :p

Best answers
well u know what..YOUR CORRECT!!! CONGRATULATIONS U WON $1,000,000 PLEASE CALL 1800-BIG-BUCKS...lol anyway ya i installed 1.1.1.0 full and it fixed....and now i got a new probelm whenever i play a game like 1 hour or so later the game just crashes instalntly akeing me back to my desktop..can u tell me the problem

Best answers
HURRAY!!! IT WORKS!!! \o/.

i donno what the problem with the other part is though :(. Did you dl ESF 1.1? The patch or the full thing?

Best answers
i d/l the patch...even in 1.0 the same thing happened..sooo can osme one ask one of the admins to see what the problem is..and some times it says the i overflowed

Best answers
are you on windows XP? if you are and you have service pack 1 there's your answer. WinXP SP1 causes conflicts with HL/CS/ESF

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leave it to Microsoft...

Best answers
........thats ***..but i am gettin SP2 >:D and how do u put those pictures under yout name..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom