Half life 2- esf mod?

Best answers
Hey i donno if you guys know this yet but half life 2 is comming soon, well to be simple my question is will esf come as a mod there aswel?

Would be nice to have the graphics of half life 2 engine and prob way less buggy after a few patches.

And oye not just becuz of the graphics, but the esf team is buzzy stil with half life 1 stuff, if there aint gonna be a esf mod for half life 2 will the current esf mod be compatible with half life 2?

Thats bout it......really that whuz it........go away plz..............................ARGH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as of now, no, we dont know the compatability for halflife 2 and one things but its possible that halflife 2 will support halflife 1 mods, but thats just rumors. so the people are just going on the assumption that the code for the 2 games will be completely incompatable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, just rumours (that ive heard on the forums) would be nice to have better graphics and stuff, but you gota consider the less fortunate fans out there, that can only just run the game now i suppose. Anyway you can try using the search button next time

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, do search around.

Chances are, the team will stick with Half-Life 1. It would be a helluva lotta code to chuck out the window just for better eye candy.

Now if Half-life 2 does offer compatability, then is it worth it to alienate players with low-end computers and all the reskinning work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom