plz anwser

ztn

Best answers
Hi you guys .Yesterday i play esf and my friends now some special moves like ant magic or what . The with buu turn my into cokkie how they didit or make piccolo larger . Could you teach me two ?:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really dont understand what your saying, but to turn people into chocolate/candy/cookie you have to use buu's candy attack (where the laser comes out from the thingy on his head) you have to keep hitting them until they go down to 0 health, then you choose what you want to turn them into. Hope this helps

ztn

Best answers
Do you know more this moves? Wtih vegeta or cell?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
they made piccolo larger? i really dont understand what ur saying plz explain more clearly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
written by ztn :- Do you know more this moves? Wtih vegeta or cell?
I think i know what your saying...and the answer is no. This move can only be peformed with buu

ztn

Best answers
Do you know how to make beans ? Does krilin have some hiden powers like buu ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are only senzu beans on some maps. Krillin can transform when he gets to 3 million (3 million power level) and he becomes alot stronger, and very fast

ztn

Best answers
do you know about buu somethin his powers ? like he can make enemy into cookie,shokolade.Can he do more like this something ? If hy can could you tell to my plz. Sorry for mistakes im from lithuania.

Best answers
well thats all buu can do.. as in special things, but i realy think you should read the manual file (atleast when u downloaded esf it should be in your esf dir) it tells some stuff bout the characters and their moves, also it gives some 'basic' 'training'

ztn

Best answers
In my esf there isn't any thing named manual.Do you know www from where i can download this file ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, turn halflife on, then click on custom game. Choose esf and click activate. Then click on "View Readme"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the moves the characters can do aren't hidden. they are all selectable by pushing the number keys. you just have to push them more than once with some characters like Cell to see all his moves.(keep pushing 3 and you will cycle through his Kamehameha, Galletgun and Special Beam Cannon)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
all the moves are selectable but when you arent transformed you have less attacks hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom