Crazy People

Best answers
I was playing ESF today. It was me and some kid, i think his name was sup knifed, i started kicking his ass. He kept telling me i was a hacker, i told him i wasnt. He then said he was gonna report my wonid. He left like a pussy.

If anyone sees someone saying that i hacked in esf, he is a lying biatch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i get that enough these days.........i got a bunch of about 4 n00bs and i was pwning them all and they kept saying i was a hacker and told me to stop using melee because it was a n00b attack beacuse you can kill them too easy, so i went beam mode and still pwned them 34-0 lol... thats life.. anything you do well the other people will try and drag you down..

Best answers
it can get pretty anoying having skill in melee, damn people that suck at it

Best answers
dude that happens to me so often.

but, u have to deal with it, they know your no a hacker, they just cant handle losing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yep that happens to me alot too just deal with loosing people

Best answers
i dont think it ever happened to me (maybe once) ...is that a bad thing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone calls me a hacker I say "Yep, OGC 8.1 Wallhack + Aimbot omg im haxor"

Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyaman156
I was playing ESF today. It was me and some kid, i think his name was sup knifed, i started kicking his ass. He kept telling me i was a hacker, i told him i wasnt. He then said he was gonna report my wonid. He left like a pussy.

If anyone sees someone saying that i hacked in esf, he is a lying biatch.
Meh, relax. Just give em`an "lol" and keep beating the snot out of him.

Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
Meh, relax. Just give em`an "lol" and keep beating the snot out of him.
Amen to that Abe, but most of those people are probably fresh off of a mod like counter-strike where whoever has the best cheating programs wins... I introduced a friend to ESF and he was convinced that someone in the room was using aimhack because they "could hit him every time" :p he is now better educated but it is pretty anoying to be accused of cheating... it also stinks for the accuser as he is my new punching bag :devgrin:

[EDIT]

100 posts, yay ;D now time to get some shuteye, see you guys later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom