ESF Character Moves

Best answers
Im tired of new people asking what someone they fought did to them and trying to explain what it is that happened. These are <i>the</i> only attacks the characters have in Beta 1.1. And every character has the melee, ki blast, and generic beam moves with the exeption of Vegeta.

<b>Buu</b>
-<i>Mouth Blast</i> - A move where Buu stores a pink beam in his mouth.
-<i>Transform Beam</i> - A move where when a character is being hit by the beam loses health and Buu gains PL. When the character has run out of health a menu comes up with three selections, one of the selections is doughnut, most often used, which brings up Buu's PL.
-<i>Regeneration</i> - Buu hunches over recovering one HP a second which uses up PL when being used.

<b>Evil Buu</b>
-<i>Mouth Blast</i> - A move where Buu stores a pink beam in his mouth.
-<i>Transform Beam</i> - A move where when a character is being hit by the beam loses health and Buu gains PL. When the character has run out of health a menu comes up with three selections, one of the selections is doughnut, most often used, which brings up Buu's PL.
-<i>Regeneration</i> - Buu hunches over recovering one HP a second which uses up PL when being used.

<b>Goku</b>
-<i>Kamehameha</i> - A move by putting his hands together on one side and charging up a beam while saying Kamehameha.
-<i>Spirit Bomb</i> - A move where Goku puts his hands up into the air and little energy balls rise from the ground over Goku's head creating a large energy ball.
-<i>Mini Spirit Bomb - </i>A move where Goku glows white and charges up a Spirit Bomb in one hand but not as powerful as the original Spirit Bomb.
-<i>Solar Flare</i> - A bright flash, when next to an enemy, blinds them for a while making them unable to see.
-<i>Kami Torpedos - </i>A move where Goku stores up energy in a certain spot, when done the ball of energy stay in that spot. Goku can do a certain amount of these. Then right click at a certain spot to unleash this massive attack.

<b>SSJ Goku</b>
-<i>Teleport Kamehameha</i>- A move by putting his hands together on one side and charging up a beam while saying Kamehameha with the ability to teleport while doing so.
-<i>Solar Flare</i> - A bright flash, when next to an enemy, blinds them for a while making them unable to see.
-<i>Kami Torpedos - </i>A move where Goku stores up energy in a certain spot, when done the ball of energy stay in that spot. Goku can do a certain amount of these. Then right click at a certain spot to unleash this massive attack.

<b>Gohan</b>
-<i>Masenko</i> - A move where Gohan raises his hands to his forehead, charging up a beam while saying Masenko Ha.
-<i>Energy Shield</i> - A move where Gohan creates a yellow sphere shield around himself preventing anyone to attack him with the exeption to some attacks such as the Finger Laser and Distructo Disk.

<b>SSJ Gohan</b>
-<i>Masenko</i> - A move where Gohan raises his hands to his forehead, charging up a beam while saying Masenko Ha.
-<i>Energy Shield</i> - A move where Gohan creates a yellow sphere shield around himself preventing anyone to attack him with the exeption to some attacks such as the Finger Laser and Distructo Disk.
-<i>Kamehameha</i> - A move by putting his hands together on one side and charging up a beam while saying Kamehameha.

<b>Krillin</b>
-<i>Distructo Disk</i> - A move where Krillin raises one hand into the air and creates a yellow disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit.
-<i>Split Beam</i> - A move where Krillin raises both hands into the air and concetrates on an energy attack, then throws it in a straight line. If there are any enemies around the ball that Krillin had thrown, it shoots out smaller energy balls toward the enemies.

<b>Krillin With Hair</b>
-<i>Distructo Disk</i> - A move where Krillin raises one hand into the air and creates a yellow disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit.
-<i>Split Beam</i> - A move where Krillin raises both hands into the air and concetrates on an energy attack, then throws it in a straight line. If there are any enemies around the ball that Krillin had thrown, it shoots out smaller energy balls toward the enemies.

<b>Frieza</b>
-<i>Finger Laser</i> - A purple beam that shoots out of Frieza's finger in a straight line, and when right clicked, he shoots twice as fast.
-<i>Distructo Disk</i> - A move where Frieza raises one hand into the air and creates a purple disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit. Unlike Krillin's Distructo disk Frieza can retract the disk to come back to him by clicking the right mouse button.

<b>Second Form Frieza</b>
-<i>Finger Laser</i> - A purple beam that shoots out of Frieza's finger in a straight line, and when right clicked, he shoots twice as fast.
-<i>Distructo Disk</i> - A move where Frieza raises one hand into the air and creates a purple disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit. Unlike Krillin's Distructo disk Frieza can retract the disk to come back to him by clicking the right mouse button.
-<i>Death Ball</i> - Similar to Goku's Spirit Bomb Frieza raises one hand and creates a pink electric energy ball with almost the same power as the Spirit Bomb, yet Frieza can move around while doing this.

<b>Piccolo</b>
-<i>Scatter Shot</i> - A barage of randomly shot energy balls and when right clicked on a certain position, they home in on that spot.
-<i>Special Beam Cannon</i> - A move where Piccolo puts his finger toward his forehead and charges up a beam, when done he shoots a spiral straight beam.
-<i>Eye Laser</i> - Two red laser beams that shoot out of piccolo's eyes in a straight line, that can even shoot through Gohan's powerful Energy Shield.

<b>Powered Up Piccolo</b>
-<i>Scatter Shot</i> - A barage of randomly shot energy balls and when right clicked on a certain position, they home in on that spot.
-<i>Special Beam Cannon</i> - A move where Piccolo puts his finger toward his forehead and charges up a beam, when done he shoots a spiral straight beam.
-<i>Eye Laser</i> - Two red laser beams that shoot out of piccolo's eyes in a straight line, that can even shoot through Gohan's powerful Energy Shield.

<b>Vegeta</b>
-<i>Galite Gun</i> - A move where a small energy field surrounds Vegeta while he creates a energy blast to his side.
-<i>Renzoku</i> - A move where Vegeta charges the attack and lets you hold up to 6 kiblasts and then unleash them all at once. The secondary has now become a "normal" kiblast.

<b>SSJ Vegeta</b>
-<i>Galite Gun</i> - A move where a small energy field surrounds Vegeta while he creates a energy blast to his side.
-<i>Renzoku</i> - A move where Vegeta charges the attack and lets you hold up to 6 kiblasts and then unleash them all at once. The secondary has now become a "normal" kiblast.
-<i>Big Bang</i> - A move where Vegeta stands still with one hand point in the direction of fire. Once enough energy has been stored he shoots out a small blue ball with massive power.
-<i>Final Flash</i> - A move where Vegeta spreads his arms out to each of his sides and then puts them together in front of himself. A yellow electric surrounds Vegeta untill he lets out the strongest blast he could possibly make.

<b>Trunks</b>
-<i>Sword Melee - </i>Replaces the original hand to hand melee, Trunks uses the sword to slice his enemies to pieces.
-<i>Blinding Attack</i> - A move where Trunks moves his arms in a certin patern then lets out a yellow beam, when hit the enemy will be blind for a small amount of time.

<b>SSJ Trunks</b>
-<i>Sword Melee</i>Replaces the original hand to hand melee, Trunks uses the sword to slice his enemies to pieces.
-<i>Blinding Attack</i> - A move where Trunks moves his arms in a certin patern then lets out a yellow beam, when hit the enemy will be blind for a small amount of time.
-<i>Finishing Buster</i> - A move where Trunks reaches behind and stores up energy, then throws a blue ball of energy in a straight line.

<b>Cell</b>
-<i>Distructo Disk</i> - A move where Frieza raises one hand into the air and creates a purple disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit.

<b>Second Form Cell</b>
-<i>Distructo Disk</i> - A move where Frieza raises one hand into the air and creates a purple disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is helpful. Should stop people from asking. Hope someone stickies it..
And you know where they say NA right? Maybe you should just copy and paste the moves there. Instead of just putting the new attacks, maybe you could list them all. This might prevent some confusion.
The one where trunks does the thing is called Finishing Buster... at least I think

Best answers
-Distructo Disk - A move where Frieza raises one hand into the air and creates a purple disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit. Unlike Krillin's Distructo disk Frieza can retract the disk to come back to him by clicking the right mouse button.

i think you left this one out with cell..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by wobin
-Distructo Disk - A move where Frieza raises one hand into the air and creates a purple disk of pure energy to kill an enemy in one hit. Unlike Krillin's Distructo disk Frieza can retract the disk to come back to him by clicking the right mouse button.

i think you left this one out with cell..
No, it's in there. He's got all of the moves covered.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you get enough pl, push Z. different characters have different requirements in this area

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
when you get enough pl, push Z. different characters have different requirements in this area
Erm I believe its when your CF goes all the way, you know..the blue thing next to the sensu beam sign i believe.

Best answers
Miroku and Crono are correct. When you have enough of a PL and the CF is all the way up you can transform

Best answers
Goku should do Kaioken. a move where it doubles triples or quads (or more) his power level at the cost of Ki, and it can do it up to 4x. do it by multiplication, not by squaring.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Shin Goku
Goku should do Kaioken. a move where it doubles triples or quads (or more) his power level at the cost of Ki, and it can do it up to 4x. do it by multiplication, not by squaring.
Except this isn't the suggestion forum.

And I am just going to close this up. If anybody feels something should be added to this thread, give me a holler and I can put it in for you. I doubt that it would be needed because this list is absolutely complete as is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berfore any one makes a post reguarding anything for ESF, they should go here: http://www.esforces.com/team/Manual/manual.html#VI will be very helpfull. It has all info need like when to trans and what PS are and that good stuff.

/me uses godlike powers to merge useful post into this thread =P. -grOOvy

/me cannot read gr00vy's bright yellow blinding text = P~~Miroku~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom