my first sig

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here you go, my first atempt:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa! Thats nice :D Its not your first! Your lying :laff:
Maybe you could lighten up the images... or change the blending options :D For a first, that really nice

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanx, well i tried 2 previous 1's but they looked repulsive, so i scrapped them, but this 1 turned out quite well...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
too good to be ur first try... imagine when ur a pro at this *starts imagining*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i dunno its frustrating cutting out the images :)S) it took me longer to do that than the actually sig

Best answers
its great, hey i was just wondering what program you used on those pics? coz im gonna creat my own characters too

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used Photoshop, i used to like paint shop pro but now im better with photoshop, what did you use on yours?

Best answers
i dont kno how to colour it or draw it on photoshop yet, but right now im drawing it on paper then gonna colour with photshop maybe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by davidskiwan
heh, i dunno its frustrating cutting out the images :)S) it took me longer to do that than the actually sig
You can use the Extract tool under the Filters and draw around the picture you want to cut. Then use the bucket to fill in the area that you want to keep. Press ok and your done.
However, if the picture looks screwed, you should use the history brush and move it around the places that have been messed... They'll come back
Its best to do this with file in which the actual picture is in.... I dont like moving it around >.<
Or you could use the magic ereaser and magic wand :D Hope that was helpful

Best answers
i think it preety good for ur first sig just keep practicing and ull get better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom