Real Jerks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I was just playing in one of the ESF servers and there were 4 real jerks out there. Each one were disobeying the rules completely and then mocking them. I, powerless, was lucky enough to remember the /status command. Please ban the following wonids. I have accused them of using very racist words, constant cuss words and transkilling.

I do not suggest a temp ban or a warning. The way these 4 people were acting they deserve NO sympathy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ment to be taken seriously. I was completely offended and outraged by their behavior.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't remember the exact name but it was one of ESF's servers

Best answers
well .. what did they say exactly? and what did they do? and what rules are you talking about??!!!

accusing ppl like that without evidence and even without specific detailed explanation of what they did is nonsense. atleast you could take some screenies of what they said ..

If everybody accused everybody like that then all people will be banneed permenantly from all servers!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Words don't mean a thing in my mind, but if you were really affended by it.. you should have left the server. Lots of people make racial comments and say rude things, but thats not gonna stop or do anything. Just either squelch them or leave the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell died from .

"haha got you noob *****" .
"that was a trans kill!" cell
"trans kill boohoo." .
"thats against the rules!" cell
"stfu ****** blow me." .

Cell died from .

"another trans kill damnit!" cell
"oh no im sorry LOL noob ******" .

Blah died from .
Cell died from .2
Blah2 died from .
Cell died from .3

"hahah bunch of noob *****s! trans kill trans kill!" .2
"yea they sound pathetic." .
"stop trans killing omg!" cell
"stop whining cell! all you do is whine whine whine! lil *****" .3
"lol stupid noobs *****s!" .4
"im going to report you all to the esf admins." cell
"yea sure Im sooo scared!" .4
"haha still complaining *****?" .3

and so on....

. = bad people who need to be banned
blah = inosent person
cell = me

Im not the person that lies. Banning these people would improve the servers 110%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the internet, buddy. Racists, biggots, and overall complete morons are a dime a dozen. You must be new here or something... most people have learned to ignore it, and fraggem.

Best answers
Why waste your time posting this. Why even waste time getting offended. People these days lol. This is why kids shoot up their schools nowadays. becaus 98% of the worlds population gets offended by everything.

Best answers
Stuff like that is pathetic, I do not even bother answering back because they do not deserve a reply, leave the server or ignore them. simple as that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the point Im trying to get across is that they broke a ****ing rule and then they mocked it. I guess you dont care about people breaking rules so Ill leave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trans killing is not "against the rules." Otherwise they would have coded you being invincible during the process.

A server can have an opening message saying "no trans killing, no blah, no blahblahblah" but that doesn't mean people violating the rule should go to jail or some crap. By defying the rules, they justify being banned/kicked from the server. So sorry if that server had a rule against trans killing, but there wasn't an admin there. But this happens all the time. You aren't special. Sorry.

Best answers
Hitokiri has it right

If they attack you while you're transforming.. all you can do is fight em, hopefully you can win, then go find a better place to transform.

Best answers
I played against them to yesterday,
they are worthless, they (2) had score of 50 -10 orso
they did the same things u said and also, they attacked together...
they were calling everyone noobs (especially me, cus i stand up to them) and stop whining
and so on...
then one left and the other couldn t make one kill ...
BAN THEM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You realize they aren't doing anything wrong within the settings of the game. This topic is moronic. People like this exist in all games. People are idiots sometimes, like abusing the fact that they have skill or power or can do something like that which all in all pisses other people off, but still can't be labeled as any kind of cheat or bug abuse that defies the laws of the game. And by laws of the game I _don't_ mean "laws of the server." If the server has laws, it's up to the admin to uphold them. So find him, give him a message or something if you care so much.

What they represent can never be destroyed. Even if they're banned, more will come. Get it?

There are too many of these people to even bother complaining about. Get over it. Kill them, or leave if you're too -=weak.=-

Best answers
You gotta post some proof buddy. A screenshot or demo. Coming on the forums and saying 'these guys did this, ban them" makes you look like a noob. Coming on the forums and posting screens of those guys doing that helps your case, but most likely will do no good.

I guess what I am trying to say is deal with it.:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and then I guess what Im trying to say is stfu. Its obvious no one believes me. I left the game without proof so just close the ****ing threat. Forget it. I tried to help the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom