N E 1 That has 1.1 yet how is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes its very nice, i love what they have done with the beam charges. Much much better than normal, i'd give it 10/10 (the new map rocks) but i still gota have a proper look at it

Best answers
not bad!

first impression/thoughts:
-the new spirit bomb sound is .. well the older one was better.
-same with vegeta's galitgun
-now gohan's sounds are better :D
-realistic teams put vegeta as evil >_< WHY?!?!?!?!!?! :cry:
-kame turpidos are kool!!! ;D
-so are beam jumps! :smile:
-servers are empty right now :p looks like only few ppl got it. i only met four ppl who got it - besides myself. o_O
-gohan now has masenko on linux servers :laff:
-vegeta's renzoku -or how ever you spell it- is cool, but a long charge time .. :(
-sword is cool, but i noticed (i might be wrong) that swoop range is short? i think it's to balance the sword damage (assuming the sword will do more damage)
-you now don't explode when you hit the sky in block struggles (i hope it applies to all terrain)
-the powerup sound is kind of .. wierd at first, but you get used to it quickly. it's cool, adds some variety and umm, a new "look".

that's all i can think of right now :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
-the new spirit bomb sound is .. well the older one was better.
-same with vegeta's galitgun
-realistic teams put vegeta as evil >_< WHY?!?!?!?!!?! :cry:
-sword is cool, but i noticed (i might be wrong) that swoop range is short? i think it's to balance the sword damage (assuming the sword will do more damage)
-the powerup sound is kind of .. wierd at first, but you get used to it quickly. it's cool, adds some variety and umm, a new "look".
ok lets see here

any sound u can replace so thats hardly an issue :rolleyes:

moving on vegeta had to be on evil because it had to be balanced cause if u have realistic teams then no point having like 3 people on bad side to a huge amount on good

anyway sword doesnt have any different swoop range nor is the damage different from normal melee (it has one big bonus to it but u should be able to figure that out)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well whats the point of using a sword if u can also use nomal melee (btw CAN u still use normal melee with trunks??)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStIc~ShAdOw
well whats the point of using a sword if u can also use nomal melee (btw CAN u still use normal melee with trunks??)
yes, i think you can

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ill found it out in 5 minutes (the dling is done and also installing) but do u need to remove beta 1.0 or not??(or does he just overwrite it)

Best answers
did the old models like the ssj2gohan from soccer workwith 1.1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStIc~ShAdOw
well ill found it out in 5 minutes (the dling is done and also installing) but do u need to remove beta 1.0 or not??(or does he just overwrite it)
it just overwrites it

Best answers
someone who has already download it can host it that ppls can download it (like me)?
download from esf site is impossible now......

Best answers
i put it on kazaa and shareazaa :p

anyway .. i also noticed that the sword melee is unblockable (DISCLAIMER: again i might be wrong, but it happened once, maybe because i was low on health)

Best answers
is there gonna be an update from 1.1, i mean i got the impression there was on the main page later on so us modemers wouldnt have to download 110 meg but i wanted to make sure. caus if theres not i better re-download a download resumer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have a problem i cant holster the sword of trunks, i chose the sword attack and he then takes his sword,then i chose another attack, so he holsters his sword and after he holsterd it he takes his sword again its weird

Best answers
lol looks like we are gonna need a 1.11 patch to fix the 1.0 patch

Best answers
The melee is ruined but other then that nice job i guess......

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Best answers
lol melee ruined. I guess some1 didnt like the balances put in place. I think its gunna take more than 1 game session to adjust to the new melee Panther. besides 1.2 is gunna revamp melee.

Best answers
This is dead gash ;(

*Demands Patch* *Punches Modem* God, now I'm dooooomed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom