I see some problems:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-trunks doesnt holster his sword it stays in his hand even when firing a beam
-i cant chose goku's earth spirit bomb
-i can walk trough the houses in ESF_Guru

can anyone plz help me with this cuz its stupid that trunks is walking and fireing a beam with his sword in his hand.........:(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm strange first we had the sword problem but we thought it was fixed by now :(
and for the houses never had that problem and finally for the earth sb just select the normal sb and press the secundary fire button :yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well the spirit bomb if u left click ur mouse u do the earth spirit bomb and if u right click u do the regular spirit bomb

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i know that now thank you but its very weird of that sword in 1 server i was playing and then i said it from the sword and some1 else didnt have that problem but on other server some of them also said that they couldnt holster the sword, maybe try to fix it and make a new 1.11 update patch :p
but i would really appericiate if anyone could help me with this

Best answers
Ive noticed the houses problem too. But on my Linux server the sword problem doesnt exist. I havent got the windows version yet, so maybe it has something to do with that...?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think so , cuz i hear ppl having linux dont have the sword problem and ppl with windows HAVE the sword problem just like me so i think the wondows version shoudl be tested again

Best answers
You can call it an error that should really have been looked into in that month or so everything was frozen for Windows 1.1.. Let's hope a custom model will fix that ugly glitch. As if Trunks isn't messed up enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom