A few bug reports + sugestions

Best answers
I just downloaded ESF and I love it :D
I've been playing with friends + kibots to get to know the game a bit better.

A few of problems I have found so far:
1) You can't melee if you stay to close to the opponent(face off). Also, you can't melee them when they got knockout and there's a wall behind them(you can hear the kicking sound, but nothing happen).

2) when Goku does blue/yellow attack and opponent block it(my friend was using trunk not sure about other), SOMETIMES the blue/yellow attack stay in place(so they'll stay in mid-air). You can collect like a few of them and they'll blow up when you touch them. If you die and respawn, you can NOT see those blue/yellow attack that stay in the air, but you can hear them and you can still got blown up when you touch them. *they became some kind of invinsible bomb

3) when you get mighty strong, pass 200 millions ki or more, the big attack doesn't blow up(such as kamehameha), and the melee does sooo little damage. The only thing worth doing was kibob. Also, for some reason, our health keep restored(so whenever I was low health I'll just let them melee me or something and it's full again.

3) you can't teleport pass the opponent(This is probably not a bug, but I was hoping we can do that :))

some sugestions:
1) for that first bug where you can't melee them if you stay to close(face off). Can you guys create throw? so Instead of kicking them you throw them off :D
*maybe like giant swing that SSJ3 goku did to Buu

2) if you can make them to teleport pass opponent, can you make them do special melee? (I'd love to see Vegita teleport to the back of the opponent and elbow them).

3) for piccolo, can you please make him wear his full uniform before he transform and take them off when he gain experiences.

thanks for making such a great game.

take care

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are talking about beta 1.1 you should be able to melee up close because that is on of the things that was fixed in from beta 1.0.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
If you are talking about beta 1.1 you should be able to melee up close because that is on of the things that was fixed in from beta 1.0.
omg!!
1.1 is OUT!!!??
this is nice!!!! :D

and you can use sword with Trunk! :shocked:
Very good job guys.

oh well,
I hope I can d/l this file soon...
I'll be back with more review after I play this game :D

take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom