This is not ESF anymore

Best answers
hum...
This Update is nice...but it destroyes the old ESF i liked so much..
Its a pity :( It doesnt make as much fun as 1.0 i think...
well thats my opinion

Best answers
Me thinks the sword in 1.1 is very cheezy im not able to beat it in a melle struggle:scared:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys you wanted 1.1 so badly that is was rushed and you are upset? Anyway all I know is that this was jsut a small patch and 1.2 is where all the big changes will be.

Best answers
Just play it some more , you have to get use to beam jumps and other things.

Best answers
Yeah i know *sigh* oh well i will just have to sit tight til 1.2.

Best answers
Rushed? Its just a patch with 4 added features and it took 5 months, how was it rushed?

Best answers
Well I know that this is hard work (belive me i have an own game with impatient users)
But this patch sadly makes the game worse than it was before i think...
perhaps i have to get into the new features...yep u may be right..I hope so

Best answers
Thats is why dont u guys just shut up u sit right here saying that it wasnt liek u expected and all of this bullcrap why dont u guys just shut up u sit right here and rush the moderators for atleast 5 or 6 months and then when u get it all of sundden theres a problem then go back to beta 1.0 then u bunch of cry babys man im tired of this u guys are so ungrateful geesh:S

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anime Legend, you can have a warning for that rant.

As for my opinion, I still see the same 1.0, but I see slightly more incentive to use ki attacks over melee, and I like that. It makes it more of a 50:50 split for melee and ki, instead of 30:70 or 60:40, I think that this patch was what ESF needed until something like 1.2 comes out =]

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Rushed? Its just a patch with 4 added features and it took 5 months, how was it rushed?
And how about the bugs sweaping? or doesn that count to u?.if u are that good make your own mod ;/

any way :D

I think the 1.1 is cool nice sounds,and the mellee is a litle bit more fun :D.Beam jumping rules to :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Anyway all I know is that this was jsut a small patch and 1.2 is where all the big changes will be.
WA? small man u downloaded it? it's 111 mb! you call that small :S

anyway.. i hope they release 1.2 very doon o_O

Best answers
bah! plain and simple....when ns 1.1 comes out...all the esf peeps are gonna leave :p rofl, sry to tell you this...but...1.1 messed up all of esf....and well...the thing about ns IS true....im almost POSITIVE that'll happen....er..unless all your people are somehow more stupid then i imagine you are right now :laff: lol

Best answers
its only 111mb because that is a full install, includes the old files.
1.0 was 96 meg and this is 111mb so thats a 15 mb more.
Well i am pleased with it, it feels like the game has changed quite a bit with this patch, a bit faster (Except when you get lagged down)
This is how the game should be, fast fun action

Best answers
OMG, seriously people, don't even start raging on about when 1.2's going to be released, stick with what you have, they gave you what you wanted and be thankful for it, other wise they shouldn't have released it if your all going to react like this

Best answers
Originally posted by Selkerot
And how about the bugs sweaping? or doesn that count to u?.if u are that good make your own mod ;/

any way :D

I think the 1.1 is cool nice sounds,and the mellee is a litle bit more fun :D.Beam jumping rules to :p
I'm just sick of the mods and everyone using "rushing the team" as an exsuse. I never rushed any1, hell I hardly talked aout it at all.

But when everything goes haywire because they didnt put enough focus in on the release then dont blame it on the fans.

They mention on the site they had the game done 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure thats more than enought ime to get atleats more than 1 link. Grant it they still had the linux to compile but how many people does that?

I just dont like how they use the excuse of the noobs with 1 post count asking for release as a reasonable explanation as to why everything got ****ed up today.

Best answers
im just anoind that they only got one mirror how dums that for a release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom