I know theres a Stikky for this but

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know there is a sticky, why did you create this thread? I think you had better pm some of the people on the sticky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko, Dev said you could ask
"Yes you are allowed to post requests in this forum if you can't pick a sig maker or don't know any makers work and such
But if you want a specific sig maker you have to PM them."
If no ones gonna reply to this thread, ill make you one as soon as im done with some others ><

Best answers
I could make u a sig but not the av so i let lone wolf do it for u. Plus i mainly do 3dsm sigs now.

Best answers
I would like Vegeto on it and then Goku and Vegeta in the background comming together after putting on the earings. And the color. I just want the sig one color and if possible metalic color.

The colors i had in mind were: Green, Blue and Red. All in matalic. As i said "If possible"

My name on the Sig. Ofcourse :rolleyes: And I want, like ur sig Lone Wolf, for my name to flash in and out. Just only in one spot. ANd my name just to be normal white and a arua glow sortof if possible.

And also if possible a avatar to go along with the sig that looks the same. Like a piece of the sif was cut off and used as an avater :D.

So if u could do this, that would be greate :D

Thx

*edit*
Just show me waht u make from the instructions im saying and ill see how u followed them :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One colour? ok...
I dunno if i can get a metalic colour on tho... maybe shiny o_O but not metalic...
Ill post it later...

Best answers
I would but he wants to much when some1 asks me for a sig they tell me wat pics they want and i make something up so some1 else can make this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom