Devil is still here....

Best answers
Pic Of Devil Still Being Devil

Super-duper. GG ESF

On a lighter note, I really like the changes in 1.1, but I think kame torpedos are fairly useless. Good for spamming but worthless in a real fight. You should make it so you can plant them, then switch to melee and fight, and when you knock someone down let them have it.

But wtf do I know

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try teleporting and making them while someone is following you. Then when you have a couple and you dodge the person thats after you unleash them at him. If the kt are in different locations then he can't block all of them.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
Try teleporting and making them while someone is following you. Then when you have a couple and you dodge the person thats after you unleash them at him. If the kt are in different locations then he can't block all of them.
That'll work on a noob, but a player with any amount of skill will annhilate me if I do that. Besides, if you teleport and are still making them, you are going to run out of ki REAL quick, then you are dead.

Best answers
yeah so the are a real pointless addition........ I thought theyd be more like mines than actual missles. thats what i get for thinkin........

Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18875 read the stickys lol. I already PMed hsu his wonid because i was there when it happened. But yea, the esf team should of ban that wonid from ESF Beta 1.1.
Banning his WON id doesn't do any good, he has a way to get another one.

Banning his IP won't do any good, he can change it(as can everyone).

Getting him kicked off his ISP won't do any good, he'll just get another one.

The ONLY way to stop his is by removing the crash bugs he exploits. If he doesn't have a way to annoy us he can't annoy us. Plain and simple.

The reason why I didn't PM is Hsu made that post for 1.0, 1.1 was supposed to fix the bugs he exploited, thus the need for greater attention.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately the bug he exploits is a HL bug . . . only Valve can fix it. When 1.1.1.1 comes out. :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Unfortunately the bug he exploits is a HL bug . . . only Valve can fix it. When 1.1.1.1 comes out. :\
OMFG GG VALVE

G F`IN G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom