1.1 is amazing

Best answers
I just started my own server and shot all the new stuff. I must say the animations for the blast are ALOT better. They move faster as well. The new power up sounds a little funkie and the spirit bomb "lend me your energy".

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, one of the few positive esf beta 1.1 post :)

Best answers
yeah beam jumping KICKS ASS i love it and trunks sword is also wicked kewl.I WUB JOO ALL

Best answers
I agree I think the update is great. Still seems to be some bugs though but nothing special. As we speak im in a PS and both of us are out of power...so its not really going anywhere and we cant do anything :S

And im still trying to figure how to do Goku's second spirit bomb.

Other then those 2 things I think its great. I love the new sounds, sprites, and attacks. I especially like the multiple beam struggle.

Oh and the trails when your deflecting a beam they look much better now :D

Best answers
yea i agree it is great nice work team, i had no real expectations for 1.1 but i'm please with what i've found :)
off topic: do get in multi beam struggles does everyone have to fire beams at same time??? thanks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 is certainly an enormous improvement over 1.0 . Everything is smoother... the melee particularly, and the sounds work well with the new feel to the game after you get used to it. I do report a heavy framerate loss on most maps though, which is strange. Other than that, I say great, I don't see any flaws with the project.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 1.1 a lot, it's tons better apart from the sounds which don't match with my taste.

I'm glad to see this thread, because the real credit is never given to the people behind the actual effort. All we see is 100+ threads of complaint.

But my personal opinion - *hats off*.

Best answers
Oooh, ooh, I found a flaw!!!
I can't stop playing the darned thing and I have exams tomorrow, awesome job team!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, w/ multi ps, you need to have mp_multipleps enabled, or it wont allow any more then 2 beams to enter a struggle.

Best answers
is that a server or client thing? coz i was on an ESFORCES.COM server and if it is server side it woulda been on there right?

Best answers
Yes the melle animations are awesome shows alot more detail. Plus i like going ssj with Gohan and Kamehamehaing beaming into a enemy while holding jump and going across the map and let my power run out and bamm that had to hurt. Nobody wants to multi ps i waned to try it but everybody wanted to melle but its all good. Esf 1.1 :cool:

Best answers
Beta 1.1 is great; I give my thanks to the team for a job well done ;)

Only a few small questions:

Is trunks supposed to have regular melee too, or just the sword?

When in melee using the sword, is it normal to not have a crosshair?

Is vegeta's glit gun sound supposed to sound like he was hurt just before he starts charging?

These are minor details to me, other than these (which I don't dislike, just a bit confused about) I think the new beta was very well done. :)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I agree, 1.1 is definetely a improvement, too bad there is that nasty Trunks "never puts his sword away" bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom