1.1 problems

Best answers
yo all i have the download and all but for some reason it says like how much of it was supossed to be their and all but it wont open and let me open it plz help me and tell me whats wrong

Best answers
umm .. i don't get a word of what you said :p

do you mean the installer is not working?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your download must have timed out or stopped before it was downloaded completely for some reason. make sure that the file you downloaded is the same size told on the main page.

try to delete the file you downloaded, and then redownloading it.
if you keep having this problem, use www.google.com and search for a download manager.

Best answers
in other words yeah when i was done downloadin gand u click on it to setup it dont work so if u can help me cause it says somthing on how much their should be and how much their is so PLZ help anyone

Best answers
ok ...

so you double click, and it freezes up right?
and goes all white .. and says [not respodning] ..

ok, this is not really a problem, it is just working on something .. give it sometime and let it finish .. it will go out of the [not responding] state and will work
all you have to do is give it sometime and be patient.
give it atleast 5 minutes. it might seem a long time, but like i said, be patient

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by german-sayian05
it says somthing on how much their should be and how much their is
This makes me almost absolutely sure that your download didn't finish. I've had the same problem since late last night and the only thing you can do is download it again and hope it doesn't quit early.

Best answers
oh, yeah if that's the case then it's a corrupt download.

you will have to dl it again .. :(

Best answers
ty you guys or ladies ? lol miroku thank u for helping me and all i gues that is it when it starts to download is see for file amount 108 and i know the thing in 110 right if u see this later tell me what is going wrong thank u and also traq i tihank u agian even though u busted my chops in the earlier part and i hope this help anyone else with the same problem lol thank u agian and yeah i still dont have it lol and if esf ppl see this pm me or im me ladov52014 cause i need help thank u agian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom