Grr

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i downloaded 1.1 like 7 times now, and avery time i got the instal error, that there is a corrupt file, and I AM GETTING SICK OF IT!!! please, can someone help?

Best answers
To get help.. with out being ridiculed by me, I suggest you do the following:

Hello ESF Community/Team Members, I can't wait to try the new esf beta 1.1. I'm having problems with the updating though.

I have downloaded ESF 7 times, and not once has the update worked. Below are the things I have done to fixthis problem.

:Search:
I have not searched the forums for other answers or threads because posting here was the easiest thing to do. Why don't you do the work?

Links I downloaded from that are possibly bad:
I have listed non, jsut take my word for it, they don't work.
Seriously, if you want help, your going to have to try first. I'll reflect your effort in solving your own issues.

Post links that resulted in corrupt files, it could be the server, but I doubt it.
Did you even search the forum? This is like the 3rd post I've read about this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, sorry, my bad, those times where all the filehell, (or something like that) servers, al of them had that error...

Best answers
It was probably corrupt or not finished uploading to server, thats the most logical excuse I can give you. If you ever download a corrupt file and there is an alternative server, use it... lmao

Best answers
Try a differnt mirror to download it, also make sure your not downloading the linux server version if your using windows, windows clients version have a .exe at the end.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a firewall and try downloading from most places for some reason your download gets cut off sometimes. Make sure the filesize is correct and it if still doesn't work just try another mirror.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr, i tried all of them now... even fileplanet failes me, thats where i get my stuff, usually...

Best answers
Maybe its your connection, your connection to them may be timing out. Try using some sorta download accelerater or get a friend to burn it for you.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
If you have a firewall and try downloading from most places for some reason your download gets cut off sometimes. Make sure the filesize is correct and it if still doesn't work just try another mirror.
Ahh it seems someone else has the same problem as i do.

Maybe its your connection, your connection to them may be timing out. Try using some sorta download accelerater or get a friend to burn it for you.
recommend any in specific Mr Jardster.(im useing fiber optic dsl if you wanna know my internet speed.)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, I f'ing hate getting 95% of a large file downloaded and then it just says its done when in fact it isn't... I don't know what else to say to your problem... I can't believe that it still won't work if you did what we said. Check the file size to make sure that it matches. Other than that your computer hates you. lol good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom