Trunks Sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks Sword is like melee when you are trunks pick attack 1

For Renzoku choose Vegeta and attack number 2 and hold left click to charge it up.

W00t 300 posts!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For trunks, just press 1.
Renzoku... press 2 when using Vegeta

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lone Wolf the question was already answered in the same exact way you said, but with more description. I could understand this if both posts were made at the same time, but yours was more than an hour after. I've noticed this in a few posts of your before, and I say it is time to stop.

Best answers
its like mele you press primere attack to target and than you press again to fly to him and then with the secondary attack you hit them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and with the sword, i belive that you do more damage when someone is in a block, and you can slice and dice them into bits when they are under 20or30% of their maximum health. (throwing is jedi knight 2 young padawan)

Best answers
How exactly do you do melee can someone explain please?

(not exactly used to new melee yet and keep gettin wooped =p)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you target a person by pressing primary fire (left-click by deafult) while the crosshair is on them. Once they are targeted, you can press left click to start a "swoop", which will rapidly close the distance between you and your target. As you approach your target, use Right Click to hit him/her. If you are trying to attack an enemy that is targeted, then you may HOLD right click as you approach and still be able to hit him/her. If you are trying to hit a person NOT targeted, you will have to click the right mouse button at the right time to hit them. For more help, look at the Melee Tutorial at the top of this section. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
click at them to target then then its usuall Left Click to swoop at them which is just flying really fast with turbo on at them then push right click when you get to them to take a swing at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom