About multi ps

Best answers
how do u do it
the people in the server never try so i dont know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first of all you have to have it turned on (when you create a game, go to advanced and onto the second page and tick "allow multiple power struggles" (or something similar to that)
Then when your in-game you can use multi struggles
(for example, you have 2 spirit bombs struggling, you can shoot a kamehameha into it after, and so can the other guy and after that, someone on your team can shoot a gallet gun, for example, in to help you)

Best answers
I really cant ever seem to multi. I will wait for others to start psing, then I help out my teammate, but my blast always seems to go right thru and kill the other guy :(

The only time I've ever been in a multi ps was in battlearena, I just went SSJ as Goku, I was charging a kame as I rose to our teams dome. There were 3 guys camping inside firing beams at the entrance. I fired, then all three fired, but I managed to blow thier weak ass beams back at em...the explosion was HUGE, the people outside the dome said it expanded past the borders of the map :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havn't done a mutli ps yet, I really want to though.

Best answers
I don't understand why it would be turned off by default anyway.. :scared: It's pretty cool. You just push in whatever direction you're aiming at. It's kinda funny watching different beams getting pushed around.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2
cus its pointless in anything but team mode?
not true in alpha if it was death match we had muti ps and it was fun :S

Best answers
Only problem I can see with multips is that when you get your teammate helping you he adds his blast and sends it off in another direction, so even if you win it usually doesn't blow up anywhere near the original person you were psing with...but it's still cool :D :D

Best answers
ive never seen a multi ps work when i played.....every time i try to help the beam just goes through...the server always has it turned off=/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just try hosting your own server with it turned on, and wait for people.
The best example is the spirit bomb

2 People shoot a small or large spirit bomb and the struggle. You then shoot a kamehameha into it, and so does the other person. You then get your friends to help you in the struggle of life and death :devgrin:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2
cus its pointless in anything but team mode?
but the strange thing is, when making a server, it says multi ps is only in free fighting mode...

I have seen a few powerstruggles when playing LAN games, and even with weaker powered beams your explosions can get big(generic vs. sbc. vs another generic took up all of Guru)

Best answers
Generic Beams have become HUGE when PSing. When i first got ESF 1.1 i practiced against bots. And i PSed my yellow attack with a cell bot's green attack. And eventually the PS just stopped moving because i had won, and i lost track of the bot that i was PSing for. So i right click to blow the beam up, and it totals everyone on the server. That was just one good PS with a generic beam. i couldn't believe it.

Best answers
It's not exactly pointless in anything but team mode. I use Trunks and if someone's pushing my Finishing Buster back, I'd like to push a yellow attack into it to even up the odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom