Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks, you could do better =\

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is like, my 11th sig or something, and got some really nice comments, so I thought, what the heck - over to off-topic, let's make a poll.

In my own personal opinion, I like this a hell lot more than my previous ones. Please take the time and vote, thnx!

grOOvy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off wrong section.

the sig is blury and low wuality, not to mention its huge. your sig could be a wallpaper for someone running a 800 x 600 resolution. make it smaller and make the width within 400 pixels.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, didn't know what section to put it up in... If this is indeed the wrong section, requesting a mod to move accordingly.

The blurriness on the corner images is an effect I added (it's not blurry in the center). I made it presuming that in this age, a majority of users don't use the obsolete 800x600 and are at least on 1024x768. As far as the size, it's 500-something into 100-something. I haven't heard from an admin saying it's too big, if I did - I'll resize immediately.

And if you're on 1024x768 or above, you won't notice low quality at all. I used compression on the sig because it's something used on the web, not a picture used off a hard disk.

Best answers
GrOOvy you dont know what section a SIGNATURE rating goes into, I would think the SIGNATURE part of this forum. :rolleyes:

If you didnt know we had a Sig forum, now you do.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your size is okay, the max is 600 by 200, which you barely skim.

however, I don't quite like the blur on the two outside pictures...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I knew about Development, never noticed the sub-forum for sigs inside that, thnx for moving =P.

Here is some of my previous work:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Continued (2): [vbuletin doesn't allow more than 4 images per post]

Tell me what you think of all of these.

Edit: I resized my sig to make it a bit smaller and sharpened it.... refresh the page to see the changes.. tell me if this is better than before. (thnx for helping me improve the sig!)

Best answers
Dude to me all you have done is cut and paste pics. There ok tho.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
all your sigs look completely weird and arnt really that good...they are ok but all the sigs u make are hell too big try soemthing like 44x120 or something i dont know ^^ on your sigs the background are defenetly tooo plain and that mr.gump one is kinda good

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well... thnx for being honest (except sugar who'll say anything)...

But seenig these comments, I guess I give up sig making now, stick to esf owning... my sig making days are over. :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nooooooooooooooo lol oh well i have just vreated a new sig which u guys if ya wanna see here it is :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*controls self*

It's nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude all u have to do is control your sizes. sigs are meant to be like banners. and ive never seen a banner abover a 100 height. all u really need to do is keep your sigs to small size and they ae bound to look better. the 600 x 200 sig limit is for noobs who really dont know what sigs are yet.

so just work on the sizes and keep practicing.

and sugar a 44 x 120 would be going up and down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u r measuring something you do it width then height. 44 x 120 would make it so that the sig would be like a vertival line instead of a horizontal one

Best answers
wow... so many... colors.... i think im going to go blind... your sigs r so perty and colorful :D i give them all a 8-9/10 cept the bebi vegeta one i give that a 10/10

i wish i could make sigs like that :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom