Ultimate Melee Badass

Best answers
ok i made a server with esf_rosat, took goku and some one joined in. we played until we had 100 million normal pl (without transform)

then he had to go because he was tired....

i put the pl balancing of because i wanted to try something.

then someone else joined, taking vegeta. he only had 700,000 and i attacked him with 250,000,000. he first blocked but i insta gibbed him!!! with the first hit.... haha somehow overpowered... he looked at my pl and said oh my god!!!!! then he tried to kill me with his gallit gun, but it didnt make any damage... and then i shot a ki blast at him and as he blocked a blockstruggle happend and (ok this is a bug) because he had no ki left, he was just standing there with the ki blast. it didnt explode. i even couldnt do a ps with him because my ki blast was stronger than his full loaded galllit gun... then he tried to melee me but i insta gibbed him the whole time. he asked me if i could turn on pl balancing...

but i didnt. and then he left...

it was quiet funny to own that way...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it should balance still, but it should've been tweaked. You should not "equal up" with people but it should definitely have been a ballpark sort of thing. Like, it could go like this:

Instead of "PL = [All Player's PL] divided by [Number of Players]" it could be more like this: "PL = [All Player's PL] divided by [Number of Players] minus [Some small to medium percentage of the gain itself]." That way, you would never be so weak that you can't fight, but you still have to work to be strongest.

Best answers
errrr

there is a pl balancing cvar u can turn on or off.

and i turned it off...

so he had no chance hurting me.

and it was funny

the mp_plcatchup will add all players normal pl (without transformation) and then divide it through player number. and the player gets 1/10 of the pl that is the difference from his to the average pl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom