Hey I'm New HELP!!!

Best answers
Yah i'm new to these forums and i discovered these forums cuz there was a think to these forums at www.cheatlist.com Anywayz i'm interested in it and i've noticed from all the other posts that this esf or something is a game or something. Can some1 explain these forums and if this "esf" is even a game and what it iz and how to even get it and all that good stuff?

Yes and plz dun flame at me I an nub but hey as i said i'm new

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
IT is a half life mod, if you have Half Life or CS retail, you can download it free of charge.

but you gotta buy Half Life or CS retail =P

Best answers
Nah listen the only reason i went to the cheatlist forums wuz when i USED to play diablo i needed the map "hack" and all that does is reveal the map and i never used it in multiplayer. JUss single. ANd the second reason i went there wuz the off topic section. It wuz funny as hell.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Umm lol, first of all expect this thread to be closed or edited due to your mention of a cheat forum. Second, ESF is a DBZ mod for Half-Life (http://www.ESForces.com)
*handcuffs Mr. Satan to cucs bedpost*

Welcome to the ESF Forums :D.

neways, ESF is a DBZ mod for half-life. You need Half-Life/Counter-Strike/Blueshift(i think) retail (gotta buy it) in order to run it and you need hl version 1.1.1.0 or the latest CS verson (1.0.0.5 i think). You can get that here http://www.lan-attack.ch/cs_downloads.htm . Also remeber half-life is a old engine and ESF is still in its beta stage so it can be really laggy sometimes, but its still a really fun mod. Also on the forums remeber, no warez talk, no flaming, no spam, no "When is ESF 1.2 (or higher) threads" and no ripping work, not disrespecting mods/admins/staff. Follows those basic rules and we wont eat you alive ;) .

:tired: .

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Umm lol, first of all expect this thread to be closed or edited due to your mention of a cheat forum.

Umm lol, first of all your not a mod, we dont need you to tell us what needs or will be closed, so shut up until/if we make you a mod :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This obviously belongs in Newbie Central :rolleyes:
Welcome to the forums btw :)

*MOVED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom