faster power level up?

Best answers
14 Could anyone tell me how to get a higher power level faster? because it isn't moving at all! can i edit something to make it rise faster?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, you cant edit anything. The only way to higher your powerlevel is by attacking enemys :rolleyes:

Best answers
It helps if you fight people that are a good deal stronger than you, so you get a bigger increase. Another trick is to descend before you land the finishing blow, so there's a bigger PL difference, which equals bigger PL gain.

Best answers
well first 10q korato for the trick...but i see picturesof ppl who has 43 milion pl how come they get to that can u tell?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by segabot
well first 10q korato for the trick...but i see picturesof ppl who has 43 milion pl how come they get to that can u tell?
i have had over 100mil before. It all depends on how long you fight i guess and the people you fight need an equal/higher power level as yours, else it wont move very fast.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jonesdaniel
i have had over 100mil before. It all depends on how long you fight i guess and the people you fight need an equal/higher power level as yours, else it wont move very fast.
lol how long were you playing for, largest PL i got was about 30 mil

Best answers
Only 30 mil? Well, largest PL I got was about 42 mil. I could tranform to a second level but the admin shut the server down. *sigh*

Best answers
@Jonesdaniel: 100 million? Is that all? Not to brag or anything but i've goten to were the glitch kicks in about 999,999,999.

No you can't acend to the next level yet.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the power lever bug should have been gotten rid of. cause the max is supposed to be 999,999,999
unless they forgot to put that in, or just didnt get around to it. i havent played long enough to get up to 999,999,999 yet so i dont know.

Best answers
Glitch is gone in 1.1. When I got to 999,999,999, I was in Beta 1.0.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by martijn
14 Could anyone tell me how to get a higher power level faster? because it isn't moving at all! can i edit something to make it rise faster?
Well if you attack someone with a relatively higher PL as compared to yours, then the attack raises your PL much more than normal.

So a trick could be, try attacking an ascended person without your Turbo on, this would make the PL difference the most and give you the most PL. But this also leaves you vulnerable for more damage.

Originally posted by goku4ever
You can transform to a second level?
Not yet. The team might bring this in later releases.

Best answers
I play ESF alone, with BOTS. Can I choose my starting PL or something, its boring to play half an hour to ascend.

Sorry for my speeling.

Best answers
no, you cant i've tried, i tried coding, and changing stuff in the console and everything, but theres no way, and :-( the highest pl i've got is 6 mil!! I dont play it for long though.

Best answers
raulo said:
I play ESF alone, with BOTS. Can I choose my starting PL or something, its boring to play half an hour to ascend.

Sorry for my speeling.
Funny, the only word you spelt wrongly was "spelling".
And if you put on CTDB you can wish for power and get a sharp increase that way.
EDIT: Ah, I see. That's your signature. That post was the first of yours I saw.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fastest way to gain pl is with powerstruggles, if you win them offcourse :laff:

Best answers
raulo said:
Choose the opponent bot to be buu, and only fight him. Bots are pretty easy when they are by theirself. And powerstruggles dont ALWAYS work, b/c if you get in one of them that you "kill yourself" with your own beam, it could hurt if the change pl to server average is on. Correct me if im wrong, im on the forums more than i play :)

Best answers
The Nemesis said:
Funny, the only word you spelt wrongly was "spelling".
And if you put on CTDB you can wish for power and get a sharp increase that way.
EDIT: Ah, I see. That's your signature. That post was the first of yours I saw.
That's not my first post, and I say sorry because I don't know when my spell is wrong or not, so, just in case I'll put it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom