ESF-Bots....I don't like them!

Best answers
The ESF Bots are stupid like the rocks in this game :)
They arent attacking themselves or me!
Its cool to kick their ass but i wanna fight not train!
arent their Waypoint?
The Akimbot just works for Alpha 2.0
ESF is Great Game!
but plz make better Bots!

Or did I use them wrong?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, the esf bots in my install are ass pwning machines . . . you might need to reinstall them

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hahaha or your l33t or you didn't installed the right ones, most people say they're to good so i think its nr 2 ;) (try the link on the main page, www.esforces.com for the 'right' ones)

Best answers
lol it took me a long time to get out how to meelee them because there too good in meelee i always let them kick 2 time onto me before i hit back there too good in meelee!

Best answers
if you put them onto good instead of best differculty i find that they are a good challenge but not crazy... on best i get me a$$ handed to me on a plate :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing against 3 on best difficulty and they were bouncing me... One on One I was doing ok.

Best answers
I remember the BFP bots we're retarded at one time too. Then they get alot better all of a sudden.... then the whole DBZ theme flew out the window and I was sad...

:(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ESF-Bots....I don't like them!
Then quit your belly achin and quit usin'em!

Yeah, they're dumb, big suprise! We're not exactly dealing with ground breaking technology that allows the bots to know exactly what to do when!! We're talkin about Half-Life... As in 1998... As in old.

Bots on best are good to find, but remember they aren't humans. They can't strategize with all the possible variables available to a game (Ie, letting someone rush at them with a fully charged kamehameha, then beam jump to safety, let it explode and gain a kill....... some of my sweeter moments :laff: yes I rock :cool: )

Create your own server to play on if you cant find any good ones and want a fight with humans who know what they're doing and how to do it. Before adding bots, select advanced and set their likely hood of teleports, melee, and their difficulty. Until Half-Life 2 is out, and somebody makes a DBZ mod with bots that are already intelligent enough to think about what they're doing, get used to using these or just doing somthing totally drastic..... Creating your own server and being patient while allowing people to come in.

Best answers
You must have the kibots version 3.1 installed. I had the same problem untill i installled the new ones. Thay can almost kick anyones ass. I love them though. such a challenge for wonce

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
They pwn my ass as well Cuc.
I made the mistake of having their difficulty at highest and adding three . . . it was rape the BGD day, lol.

Best answers
Yea I just installed them and I figured they wouldnt be much of a challange. But they are. I faced 1 vs 3 just 5 minutes ago, I could hold my own, but they can suddenly go crazy. They were actually working together. I think they are very good bots, somtimes they seems a little cheap, but they are just bots.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
... Bots?! Working together?! In somthing for Half-Life?!?!?! Crazy, man.

Best answers
i know what u mean, sometimes when i go vs 2 or 3 one attacks me with a beam from the front another one attacks me from behind with melee really mean, btw the 3 one loads also a beam:D but it´s cool and hard to block and attack all at the same time, but really good train

Best answers
:S the first time i played: confession: they kicked my ass.only vs 2 of them:S
they were actually pissing me of.:devgrin:

Best answers
press =
then a menu will show up
click on advanced and there should be a difficulty setting there

Best answers
the 1.0 ESF bots were stupid.... these new 1.1 bots are pretty difficult. They can still be fooled the same ways tho. When they rush at you or what ever just charge up a beam, they should stop and charge one up too, then just PS the bot and you can end up getting PL like crazy off them. Just don't get swarmed by them cause they will team up and woop you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom