Jap-Pack

Best answers
When will the jap pack be released for 1.1? or will it come out with 1.2? because i really want those japanese voices. Goku sounds so bad ass when he does the kamehameha in the original voice. Anyways, just wanted to kno.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ScepterOfTruth
Der jackass...thats why i wanna when the jap pack is coming out....freakin moron.
Dear ScepterOfTruth,

Your spam and flames are not welcome on these forums and for it you get a warning. Do not to it again.

About the jap pac, it will be done when it is done. The team does not want to rush anymore. Just look at what happened when they were forced to rush the release of 1.1.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Dear ScepterOfTruth,

Your spam and flames are not welcome on these forums and for it you get a warning. Do not to it again.

About the jap pac, it will be done when it is done. The team does not want to rush anymore. Just look at what happened when they were forced to rush the release of 1.1.
that is so full of bullcrap

just because the team fux0red up on this release ( i still like it though)
you gonna say they rushed on purpose...
how ***,
then IF its true DONT rush on 1.2 and add some more transformations cuz this is getting boring

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flexcon stop whining first. Second, the team rushed the release of 1.1 in respects that they released early. They wanted to give the linux distro a little time so that servers could get up and sence they haven't everyone is *****ing about lag. So stop whining and deal with it. Same goes for all of you out there. Like it or leave it.

Best answers
OMG there's gonna be a jep pack? I didn't know that. Kewl.

Best answers
Well it is kinda bs about 1.1 i meen 1.X0 is spoce to have new features and be a big upgrade in gameplay you release 1.01-1.09 for bug fixes but then again that is my coment what do i know about making mods :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom