What the, Joe Zombie?!?!?!

Best answers
Joe Zombie, some prick is using a good web cartoon series, name and doing bad with it..... He seems to be on YOUR guy's offical ESF servers and just overflowing many, many people......
( constantly getting kicked from server)

How do we fix this? Can we do what CS servers do, make a black list? To where one pulls **** on one server his HL won id is gone?

This is pissing the < Insert four letter obsenity here > out of me.... Making ESF a Time sink, more than an Enjoyable mod thats nice to play.....

Best answers
333709 is his wonID. I'm pretty sure it's Devil back with a new name.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll bet a 100 dollars that its devil. There already is a black list but he keeps on coming up with new wonids. I'm sure the team has thought about how to handle him and I think it will be revealed sometime but until then you'll just have to deal with it and grab some snapshots of it in action with his wonid. You can get it by going into console and typing status.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mpf.. he never stops. his life MUST be so bored. that he keeps ennoying people..

*in fact. he doesnt have any life.

Best answers
man it must suck to be the #1 ******* if it is that guy lol................................JOE ZOMBIE CARTOON RUULLLLEESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom