Best answers
i just want to say: esf 1.1 is sweet.
-good installer
-smoother gameplay
-atacks are nicer
-etc, etc

keep up the good work:yes:

Best answers
i went for nobel prize, i like their improvements, not that they should really get a nobel price but i think it is better then a bit improvement.

And btw they should get a nobel price anyways!!:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i think theres been a huge improvement, hats off to you guys ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pritty much every fix in 1.1 isnt something ur gonna be able to see or would even know about if u didnt go look

because 1.1 was all about fixes and tweaks and so on there wasnt a whole lot of new content instead the old stuff got an overhaul and was improved and fix appon

1.1 littleraly is just a bit better gameplay wise i mean theres nothing overly new its all stuff to make the gameplay stable

1.2 however will be the one to watch out for :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good point hibiki, people always just scrape the surface of this work, they should check inside it, theres a hell of alot changed coding wise, i find that they have done an amazing job on trying to keep the pings to a low and looks to a high, 1.2 the one most people will like for they will be adding more options, players, trans, and much more goodys (i hope ^_^)

Best answers
Yeah I noticed the model animations have been tweaked, love how goku's hair flies around when you powerup... i didn't notice that if it was in 1.0. And the aurabend effect is also employed when you powerup too, I'm sure that the guy (can't remember his name) that has created and keep working on the effects will make this game look truly spectacular to the eyes.

I can't wait to see v1.2, and in the long run a complete version with all transformations etc. This will be one amazing piece of work.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, ofcourse people have to pick the "It sucks like hell!!" one

Best answers
i voted 'a bit' because... it is a bit better. Its not loads better, and i would definately not say worth a nobel prize.... but its definately not worse too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Agreed. Some new options, more intelligent, however they don't deserve a nobel prize until they use ALL attacks, beam jumps and don't stand still 30% of the time.

Best answers
i did notice the inner part. smoother, voices, better movement, detail, the way they walk and jumb backwards etc.:]

but ehh...1.2 ssj2 and stuf like that. can't wait.:p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the best things about 1.1 besides the stability and simple tweak options were the multiple power struggles, beam jumping, and the sounds. The sounds just took a huge overhaul. The team got a great band to include music (which i have posted elsewhere) and all the voices are much clearer. Either the quality was improved on the recording or they I don't know what. Great job on it though and, allthough you won't hear this ever again, I can't wait to see the job you guys do on the next transformation models. I'm just interested in the new art work at the moment :)

Best answers
1.1 has better model designs, smoother fighting, and the beam attack tweaks (beam jump, multi PS, etc..) are real nice. 1.0 i feel had a little better melee system, but other than that its good.

Best answers
1.0 melee system = Easy melee system, with alot of buggy ****.
1.1 melee system = A bit more advanced, skilled players can benefit from this.
The conclusion.....

1.1 is better than 1.0
Although, the voices of Gohan, Piccolo and Vegeta's GG sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
1.0 melee system = Easy melee system, with alot of buggy ****.
1.1 melee system = A bit more advanced, skilled players can benefit from this.

?! I think I speak for every "good" melee player when I say you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

What you're trying to say is that 1.1 is easier for people with a minimal amount of reflexes or skill to hold their own against the great players.

Best answers
1.0 melee system = depends on skills
1.1 melee system = depends on powerlevel and trunk's sword is way too powerful

Best answers
i do really like everything bout ESF 1.1 but thats proly cuzz i havent played it much.. second time 2day... c ya folks i gonna go make 3 maps

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [NC]ND
1.0 melee system = depends on skills
1.1 melee system = depends on powerlevel and trunk's sword is way too powerful
I think you're slightly mistaken, let me correct you on that.

1.0 melee system = depends on ping
1.1 melee system = depends on ki

Only advantage trunks sword has is that it will insta-gib you if you are under 20 percent HP.

But yeah, last time I checked having a lower ping doesn't mean skill, it just means that you
1) are in a good area
2) have a decent amount of money

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
?! I think I speak for every "good" melee player when I say you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

What you're trying to say is that 1.1 is easier for people with a minimal amount of reflexes or skill to hold their own against the great players.
I'll agree with you there, 1.1 does make it easier for "sucky" players to hold their own with "decent" players. But really, in 1.0, what is a good player? Some kid with low ping? For example , V'. His ping is about 30-40 @ the esforces.com servers, and I have the toughest time beating him.

1) I can NOT hit him head on, regardless of what I try, just doesn't work when his ping 1/2's mine
2) He's probably faster/better then me anyways, which is why i don't mind getting my ass kicked by him :)

The thing is, the majority of the people complaining are those with people with ping under 100-150. Why? Because you just can't look at everyone's ping, see that it's higher then yours, and plow through the whole server without even thinking twice. To be perfectly honest, I did that myself. Joined the esforces.com #central servers and saw my ping was the lowest. I didn't even think twice about head ons, it was a given that I was going to win.

So, lets have a quick comparison....

40 ping vs 120 ping

Beta 1.0 - 95% to 99% chance of not winning the head on, forced to hit a enemy from behind/side that already has the advantage of speed (ping).

Beta 1.1 - 50%-50% chance of winning a head on collision. Its recommended to hit the enemy from the side, but if you're forced to do a head on, you know that lower pinged enemy doesn't have an advantage over you (head on wise).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's fine and dandy except that the KI system doesn't work because it's too turtleish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom