1.2 Update!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
no, YOU are the idiot, that link is FORBIDDEN on these forums, it has been said many times by moderators, you could get banned, be smart and remove it. No one could possibly fall for that, because you arent on the team.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take down the link or I will destroy you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Sonic Boyster isnt kidding, remove the link, you seriously could be banned from these forums, we know you dont want that, hurry b4 a moderator gets to you, and to answer your question, yes it is old, very old.

Best answers
how bout this, its been about 3 hours since he posted it, and havent deleted it, ban him. god eeven if i was stupid i wouldnt fall 4 it

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
it hasnt even been 1 hour, what are you smokin, its been a little more than 30 min

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.
a) The link has been edited for some time now.
b) This thread is being closed
c) If you see a thread like this: DO NOT POST IN IT CHEWING THE GUY OUT. If you see something wrong, be a good guy/gal and report it to a moderator. Posting here like this is off-topic, hence spam. In future incidents, I would appreciate it that you guys dropped the mods a line to come in here and deal with it if we haven't already. I don't mean to be angry, or even disappointed, but I feel that things would work better if you guys told us about this, so we can deal with it ASAP.

Your cooperation would be a valuable asset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom