Couple of general questions

Best answers
Some screenshots of the ROSAT (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) have got a grey sky with clouds. How come mine is just solid grey? How do I get the clouds?

How do you beam jump!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROSAT isn't supposed to have clouds inside the chamber. Beam Jump = Hold Jump and fire a beam

[J]

Best answers
for beam jumps just make sure you are holding space (or your jump button) when the beam hits the ground

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~_~ There is no "default" map. The Time Chamber is ESF_ROSAT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that is most likely just a test and they removed it. I dunno ask them.

Best answers
my brother said when he played the rosat map on his computer the sky was all shimmering grey... maybe it depends on your video card? he has a raedeon card i think. i got a geforce2. the clouds lookd cool. they should put them back in a reckon!

maybe its like in the show and you only get to see the tircks your mind plays on you! *twighlight zone music*

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
lol that is most likely just a test and they removed it. I dunno ask them.
Bingo!

Zero was actually messing with fog in there. That's why it's all grey. He had to move and didn't have a chance to mess with it.

Best answers
by default map i meant one included in the mod and not a downloadable one,
also at times i see flickers of clouds on that map :S its wierd, at times its solid grey but it flickers clouds....

Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
Bingo!

Zero was actually messing with fog in there. That's why it's all grey. He had to move and didn't have a chance to mess with it.
Ah good. So hopefully the map may get tweaked for later releases? It's a bit boring and dull atm. And sometimes sore on the eyes. Fog and clouds with lightning flashes would be cool, but I don't know if HL would allow that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom