Ki Bots dont attack

Best answers
First sorry for my bad english.

I have installed the Ki Bots, and it is working. But the bots dont attack me. They are not shooting, they are only running or flying around. They botskill is on 1. Thats not the Problem. what can I do?

2nd question:
(You dont need answer this question when its illegal)
Hmm, I better say it so:
I lost my cd case where my cd key is on. so i use a cd key from the Inet. But I want to play also online with a friend of me.
1.) How can play online with a Cd-Key from Inet?
2.) When I cant play online. Can I play with a friend of me, when I use the "Add Server" Button and connect directly to the server?
3.) Can I create a Inet Server, without coming on the server list?

Best answers
dunno about the bots.

2nd qestion :
1.) you cant
2.) no.
3.) you can create games many ways. None of them really have anything to do with the server lists.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ehh the kibots won't work on beta 1.1 try the bots on www.esforces.com
and the rest is already awnsered :p

Best answers
the esf bots u guys made do the exact same thing the Kibots do, fly around and not attack. i've downloaded the kibots, and they seem to do more then the esf bots. o well, i hope someone knows what the problem is, i join other ppls servers and their bots are teleporting and PS against me, WHY WONT MINE WORK! :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might have it so they ignore you. Check your bot menu and try turning the ignore command off. That might work.

Best answers
The ignore command? I didnt see an ignore command yet. Where is it? Or how does it work?
Thx for your answers

Best answers
3.) you can create games many ways. None of them really have anything to do with the server lists. [/b]
Yeah, ok. but i want to create an server without a cdkey request. So that my friend and I can play. Can I change something in an .ini file or something like that?

Best answers
So, i tried the ESF Bots. They also do nothing. They are only following me. They also dont attack themself in Free fight mod. I really need your help guys, what can I do?

Edit: The bots dont work in Team Mode. I only see very very small red points on the radar, but the bots arent there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom