Z Clan is very good

Best answers
Z Clan is very good...i was saying that their sucks and i also said to other clans couse my girlfriend broke up:cry: :cry: but some off Z Clan is nice and their good elite fighters the NR for sure:D:laff: :laff: :yes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF is this?! First you go around posting crap just when you lost a clan match 80-4 (in your own server, but that's not the point). You first posted on your first clan match, the thread got closed. You then made up another thread on some esf crap, and that got closed as well, now you made a third post about losing your second clan match, so I got that deleted... for reference, I kept the screenshot:

===

===

And after making all those flame threads to my clan, you suddenly turn around posting this. My clan is a respectible one and not one run by small kids complaining lies on the forums on losing matches. We don't need this kind of attention, and you've certainly proved yourself to have a questionable history.

I am tired of this crap, if you make any more threads of any sort on these forums regarding my clan, it's not gonna be good for you. I'm gonna take this up with a mod/admin. I hope you get a decent warning for doing all of this. Getting 3 threads of the same type closed in the past, should certainly be enough reason to get you an official warning.

[pink power is the same person as "the great saiyaman", you can confirm this]

And close this as well. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh..

I'm sure whoever beat you appreciates that o_O

Lol just saw groovys post

Best answers
LOl gr00vy show that screenshot here if you want i dont really care anymore couse i am really pisst off couse my girlfriend was brokeing me up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And for good reason apparently, your grammar is horrible!

Anyway.. you shouldn't start threads to insult respectable people. It just makes you look bad. Especially when you write something like "lameish"

Best answers
God that was sooo noobish.... I've seen those threads before as well... stop spamming the threads like this... i also hope a mod warns you for this and then closes this thread.

And who're you trying to fool? That is Goten/Saiyaman or whatever noobish names you have from the kid TZF or z fighter clan... changing names doesn't stop a mod to see your IP's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who the hell writes like that, Pink? Do you have a 5th grade education? You make me want to vomit. If I ever met you in person, I'd punch you in the face. Some people need to stfu and learn how to read and write. Sweet lord.

Best answers
hehe this is kinda foolish i can always but i dont care i..... i said i was sorry this closed BYE!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Who the hell writes like that, Pink? Do you have a 5th grade education? You make me want to vomit. If I ever met you in person, I'd punch you in the face. Some people need to stfu and learn how to read and write. Sweet lord.
Couldn't have said it better. :yes:

Best answers
How do they call it again? I guess it was something like....PWNED!

Anyway warn him and close this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a complete and uderly moron. I could not imagine the person who'd want to be in a relationship with you. Im sorry if that was harsh, but he does sound like a moron. I also feel like he said the "girlfriend" thing just to make himself sound older.

Best answers
Guys i am not a ***** like you....i dont ****ing care who is the best and...who the hell do you think you guys are?bunch of morrons

Best answers
Tich Tich, first all that, now flaming the people who comment on you. Man you're asking for it... you should get a HUGE warning... and close this thread!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't about "who's better." This is about you, and the fact that you're a...

Screw it. I'll try to avoid a warning.:S

Best answers
Tut tut goten, you need someone to knock you back to your senses, for sure. Just don't blame us for u being stupid, how can we help it? Why don't you go and save a 9/10 year old again? By jumping against a big man and running off? You might actually get a hero by actions like that, keep it up.

Best answers
Lynx how can u say that ur good lookin when ur a fool....i am not a jerk like u guys anyway

Best answers
Oh so you're envolving my signature now? Yes well done, that really gave you a high rank. Anyway give this boy a warning and close this, please.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, enough of this bull****. Pink Power don't flame. If I see it again it'll be a warning. Everyone else, stop saying "Give him a warning and close this thread." It get's annoying. It's the admins and moderator's decision, not yours.

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom