A new programme, and a new sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, here is one of my first attempts at a sig. All stuff done by me, so all credits go to me (man im so proud *cough*)

Criiiiitz d00dz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new program being photoshop i'm guessing?
use the polygonal lasso to do a better cutting job and blend the picture in better too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u also didnt do a very good job cutting it out i know trunks is hard to cut out, especially his cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool hair :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really. Just go to Filter>Extract and draw around the guy. Use the bucket to fill what you want to keep. Then clic. Yes, some parts will look deformed, but thats what your history brush is there for.
The bg is simple and nice, the only thing i dont like is the cutting. 8/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea well since as your first try ever i really give credit to you because it's better than some poeples first (i think :p) and use a different picture that one doesnt fit in :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i did do it over midnight in under 5 mins. It was basically first pic i can find and just go round it. But anyway, thanks for the replys, il be testing and playing around a bit more today

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok thern and try to make a sig with veheeto trust me u cna make good sig's with him or sont use a pic at all :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom