Vegeta!

Do u Agree?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
ok someone probably already said this but vegeta is pissing me off he is very good in ssj but he ficking sucks untill then his renzu **** does not help at all and the gallick **** makes that big ass light...instant murder...in the 1.2 or watever plz make him a little better.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think renzoku should shoot blue generic beam balls, that way it'll do more damage and look cooler.

Best answers
i think if u know how to use vegeta properly he kicks ass and if u dont want to learn how to use him use someone else :D

Best answers
meh, he is incredibly powerful and he does have BB and FF, so yeah i dont think he needs to be made better, but i do think rezoku should be changed a bit, right now its pretty useless.

Best answers
Vegeta is pretty good now, if Renzoku is tweaked(made better), Vegeta would be perfect.

I personally think you should be able to charge Renzoku up as far as you want, use all your ki if you want and produce a HUGE amount of blasts. It would make it much more like the show, much truer to the patented Vegeta Freak Out Sessions we all love him for :)

Graphically it would be better represented by a larger ball with a longer trail, maybe even have the blasts attatched, but uncontrollable and random. Keep damage the same though, I don't want a god-like weapon, just a useful one.

EDIT: I know about firing at someone who is charging a beam, but that's an iffy situation, and anyone who isn't retarded will just move out of the blob, then Im back to square 1, minus all the ki I wasted on rezoku.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta, IMO, is probably the most complete character out of all of them, just a few tweaks and he'll be perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread cannot be more wrong. Vegeta's new attack can even be considered cheap. If someone is charging a beam, use your rez on em. Instant Ki blob, guess what happens when they launch their beam from inside it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The renzoku attack is terrible. While I HAVE done that ki blob thing, here's the problem:

Renzoku takes an assload of time/energy to charge compared to a generic beam.

Anyone with half a brain would drop fly and move out of the ki blob.

It needs to be seriously beefed in the charge-speed and the amount of blasts. Like 9-12 shots rather than the pathetic 6.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
renzoku sux neone can fire more ki blasts than a fully charged renzoku ever will

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as staited this topic is compleatly wrong

any skilled person can quite easly own everyone with the beam machine that is vegeta

Best answers
Simple solution: If you don't like a character, don't use it.
Personally I think Vegeta is perfect the way he is.

Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
This thread cannot be more wrong. Vegeta's new attack can even be considered cheap. If someone is charging a beam, use your rez on em. Instant Ki blob, guess what happens when they launch their beam from inside it.
You can not be anymore wrong, seriously. In the amount of time it takes Vegeta to produce 2 kiblasts to create a blob anyother character can produce 5kiblasts to create an even bigger blob. Its absolutely ridiculous. All rezenko does for Vegeta is nerf him. By the time you have completed a full charge of 6blasts for Vegeta any other character can create 20.

Best answers
you need an inbetween option to vote on. I sort of agree, vegeta isnt great untill he transforms, but his gallit gun isnt THAT bad. Just use it as you would a generic beam. I guess you have to fire it fairl quickly if you want to actually hit someone without them niticing and moving, but its the same with most beams. If someone is just standing still, you can almost guarantee they are charging a beam.
Anyway, vegeta is good enough, just transform and your fine.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri

It needs to be seriously beefed in the charge-speed and the amount of blasts. Like 9-12 shots rather than the pathetic 6.
lots of blasts at once can create a lot of lag, just the normal 6 blats choke my ping when someone uses it

mb it should just be more powerful or an instant hit

Best answers
Renzoku in this form is useless.

It takes too much time and too much ki for charging it. A generic beam is charged faster and does more damage. By exchanging the Kiblasts against Renzoku, the team made Vegeta weaker than ever.

The Gallic Gun is just crap if you want to powerstruggle (it can be defeated by a generic beam, even if your opponent is at the same powerlevel !!)

My Opinion:
Put Renzoku into Slot 4 and increase the Chargespeed, that you can fire just as fast as all the other Characters using Kiblasts. (In fact, all other Characters are much faster in shooting 6 kiblasts than Vegetas Renzoku)
Put Gallit Gun to Slot 5 (BB 6, FF 7) and make it stronger for Beamstruggling. (Maybe increase the Chargetime and the Ki-Use). Btw... in the Show, Vegeta mached Goku's Kamehameha with 3x Kaioken. (Remember ? Vegeta: What... he is 50/50 with my Special move ?) At this time, Gokus PL was higher than Vegetas. Therefore, in the Show the Gallit Gun is stronger than the Kamehameha... but finally Goku succeded with a 4x Kaioken Kamehameha.

Best answers
Yes i think Jedimaster is right Galit Gun should be a very powerfull move.... at least in the show it was capable of destroying Planets (with PL about 20 000)... but in ESF whith PL about 850 000 this move wont even Nuke a map!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I have no trouble doing well with Vegeta, even when he hasn't ascended. I don't make it a habit to go around relying on Renzoku OR Gallit Gun. I do manage to take peope off guard with Renzoku, in fact, that's what I think it's meant to do, even if they aren't charging a beam. And Gallit Gun, I find it to be just about right. It isn't quite as strong as Kamehameha, but does have a faster charge time. If you plan on PS'ing someone with Gallit Gun, I would utilize it's faster charge time to put the pressure on the other person. Fire when you have a fully charged beam, while they're still trying to charge up a beam with a greater charge time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evgenij
Yes i think Jedimaster is right Galit Gun should be a very powerfull move.... at least in the show it was capable of destroying Planets (with PL about 20 000)... but in ESF whith PL about 850 000 this move wont even Nuke a map!!
yes, but the game isnt going to be 100% true to the show, if they did the game would be totally unbalanced. Anyway, if they gave Gallit Gun the capablilty to nuke maps, then it would be very stupid. Vegeta is perfect as he is, although i think his trans level should be 1'800'000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not saying renzoku should be the mainstay of Vegeta's arsenal, but come on, at least make it a LITTLE easier to use. There's just so little point in losing half my ki bar so I can charge 6 blasts that anyone else can shoot off in half the time.

Frankly I think Vegeta is fine. It's renzoku that's just sort of crappy. If you're all afraid of lag than just let it charge faster, because seriously, the only time I see people use it they get punched in the face, and they're shooting renzoku as they smash into a wall. Not really worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom