Getting annoyed with Buu...

Best answers
Well I've been playing Buu a lot recently, and I've realized that it is basically impossible to trans with him. You start out with lower than 1,500,000 PL every time, even tho it says you shouldn't, because of PL loss after death and stuff. You can boost it after a while with candy attack and such, but every time I get close to 3 million I get booted from the game or timed out from the server, or overflowed. Servers are just not stable enough to allow Buu (and I suppose Krillin too, same PL req.) to trans with 1.1 PL settings. I think something should be done about this. maybe make PL req closer to 2,500,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it not very hard to trans with Buu since I'm good at melee and I can just knock them down and turn them into a donut.

However, krillin has absolutely no chance of transing. He starts at like 600,000 and needs 3 mil while Buu is 1,500,000 to start..

Best answers
I know, I usually melee +candy attack a lot too, but even with that on most servers it takes over 20 minutes to trans, and I can rarely stay on a server that long without being booted from HL for whatever, reason, or being disconnected from the server. :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tch yeah rihgt i can transform krillin in less than 20 minutes.
Buu seems easy according to krillin

Best answers
Holy ****, less that 20 mins? How the hell? I spent at least 35-40 getting Kirllin to 3 mill. I then proceeded to kick the crap out of everyone, just teleporting then swooping in, the new guys could not keep up. Haha, it was a blast! Anyway I got the guy that hosted the server twice like that, just going melee'ing his ass all over the place and then I got dropped to console. I was like WTF - he seems like a nice guy, but getting dropped to console... I don't want to say he kicked me, but I am pissed - happend 5 mins ago. I joined right back in and was at 600k PL =P **** that! I am going to bed

-DS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, thats why i play as either Trunks or Gohan. Once you transform with them, your twice as fast and hard to hit, making it the other guys nightmare trying to gain pl :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom