What may the new fetures in the next update be?

Best answers
If it is ok to ask....what type of stuff should we be expecting in the new beta. nothing major jus a generalisation. like perhaps what type of new attacks,or what type of new game mode, or perhaps features should we expect?:\

Best answers
lol i just put up this thread like 5 seconds ago! lol nice forum sweeping:yes:

Best answers
hehe im at work and I dont feel like working so I go through the forums. You learn alot trolling these forums for almost 30 hours a week

Yes i know its off-topic so ill shutup and go help someone somewhere on the forum :D

Best answers
holy crap i'm so excited and i just cant hide it!!!!!! COOL BEANS!!!!!

Best answers
WOW THAT IS COOL...but i would be annoying when u wanna melee somone to death and that keeps happening but holy **** that is cool...lol

Best answers
I really hope that this thread i started doesnt get taken down.lol. Im also hoping that no one decides to change the subject that is very slightly related to the original subject....and everyone starts blabbin crapsolutly(can i say crap?) about what i wanted to know.
Ive been to a habullazillion forums and when one guy mentions sumthin off topic everyone talks bout it and the original question is never answered! aw shazbot now im gettin off topic! OK OK OK....beta 1.2 spoile-uh..erm..i mean updateso_o > :D > :fight:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
WOW THAT IS COOL...but i would be annoying when u wanna melee somone to death and that keeps happening but holy **** that is cool...lol
Thats pretty funny considering you have no idea how it's gonna work, for all you know you might have to just type "uber cool" in console and there ya go!

Not the best time to make assumptions buddeh.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom