Australian Players - Read This !!

Best answers
hey to all of u fellow aussie players and new zealanders of course ;) me and a fellow australian esf player have made an irc channel for aus esf and have a server up for b1.1 (dedicated)

The Server is called Aussie ESF Beta 1.1 the IRC channel is called #ausESF on enterthegame

the server can only hold 4 ppl at a time atm because of lag issues but hopefully with your help we can get more up :)

the server ip is 203.113.195.165:48388 it isnt up 24/7 but is up for a long time almost every day!! go forth and play!

Best answers
Just for reference, the port number does change on occaision, so check your server listing program, or Game Tiger for the latest details.

Best answers
Just thought I would refresh this thread, its getting a little far down the list. We still need more players in the Irc channel!

Best answers
lol 4 players nothing aganist that but most aussie play on the wireless sever

plus even if it does go down the list it doesnt mean u can double post

Best answers
I played on your server once i think i took on 3 ppl. Oh btw i just got Esf beta 1.1 and i couldnt beleive how much i sucked lol. Anyways hope to see your server around. You would probably see me use all my time on it when i do play esf (mabe).

Best answers
I hardly call it double-posting if the posts are more than a week apart.

But back on topic, its good to see that people do actually take notice. How about dropping into the IRC channel? I'm there whenever I'm at my pc, so drop by and have a chat - Heck it doesnt even have to be about esf!

Best answers
i usually hoast a small ffa game or 2 nightly and i get loads of traffic, and by loads i mean the servers rairly empty so there must be a lot pf auzzi players thirsty 4 a game so if u wanna have a go im on from about 10pm till late.

Btw: i cant remember my IP but the servers called Auzzi Chronos 1.1 (or some other variation)

Best answers
first of all the helix server isnt very good... not many people play on it and with over 4 people most servers i play on lag. 4 people is fine a lot more is bad. and that couldnt be counted as double posting when its over a week. whoever is an aussie should join the mIRC channel because its good support for aussie players and is great fun.

Best answers
being the server regular junkie (hehe trunks you know i am :p) i gotta admit the fact though it is a small server, its well controlled and players can come to it and try ideas and play all sorts of different games, find wierd bugs or just muck around. the larger faceless servers arent always better. sometimes small knit communities and regulars of a little esf bar (refrence being a small server - trunks's) makes it a nice place to play. VIVA LE LITTLE SERVER OF FUN!

:laff: :laff: :laff: :p :laff: :laff: :laff:

BTW - helix is decent at times, back in the day it used to be the bomb but its gone on the way side now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom