What are wishes for?

Best answers
Hi everybody, just wondering why did the made the wished counter, and why people always want to increase their wishes number???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you make a wish with the dragon you can choose
Strength
Immortality
Friendship

Strength puts your pl up 1'00'000 (me thinks)
Immortality makes your invincible from attack for about 100 secs
Friendship does nothing as far as im concerned

Best answers
stenght, i think increses your pl about 3 times, because i chosen strenght when my pl was about 900000, and my pl was about 2700000 after the wish.
immortality makes you immortal 120 sconds.
friendship gives 1 extra point for your team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, strength gives you 1 million. If you start with goku, then make a wish, your pl will go from 750'000 to 1'750'000

Best answers
nononon i dont mean that i know how to use wishes i meant if you click TAB(default) you see your score(death,kills and wishes) why did they make the wishing counter in the menu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see, well obviously to show how many wishes a team has, and i think there is a maxiumum amount of wishes for each team

Best answers
but why? why do people care how many wishes they wished?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Because you can set a wish limit!!! Whoever reaches that limit wins... Like the kill limit!!!!!

Best answers
If you make another wish, like inmortality or power, the wish amount didn't count it. Right ?

Sorry for my speeling.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Strength puts your pl up 1'00'000 (me thinks)
True, but a quick edit on that. Make sure you are descended when you make a strength wish, b/c if you arent, you would only get half a million added to your "normal" pl.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you collect all 7 db's and summon shenron you get one wish point. Servers can set a max wish limit, so which ever team gets to that first wins.

And then if you wish for friendship you get a second wish point in addition to your first one for summoning shenron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom