Spirit Bomb

Best answers
I think it currently takes too long. I don't want it to be too fast, but I want it to be powerful. Remember, this is an attack that Goku relies on as a last resort. Here is a nifty idea: While someone is creating the spirit bomb, there can be a Key where the player donates all of his KI into the spirit bomb, making faster and more powerful. Eh?

Orz

Best answers
The new Earth Spirit Bomb is a good compromise if you want a faster-charging Spirit Bomb. True, the big one takes a very long time to charge leaving you vunerable (and visible) and so is difficult to pull off - but it costs no ki, does a LOT of damage, is difficult to powerstruggle, and you don't have to go to the max charge. You could do a 3/4 spirit bomb if it looks like you're about to be discovered.

I really think it'd be better to use the Earth Spirit Bomb or a semi-charged regular bomb than add a new feature such as your suggestion. Particularly as Goku is involved - he's got plenty of attention in 1.1 and I'd rather the team focused on the other characters before changing him further.

Best answers
i agree with orz, goku is enormously strong atm, not too strong but strong, if you make him stronger than this it might get unbalanced. Trunks could use some more tweaking to use an example!!!

Best answers
this might sound stupid but u know that if u shoot a sb at a team mate they can bs it well instead of bsing it i would be cool if they could catch it like krillin in one of the sagas i dont know but that would be pretty cool...

Best answers
Have you ever played against Goku? Make the Spirit bomb more powerful!? You do realize it takes NO KI what so ever and is one of the strongest attacks in the game. I doubt the dev team will add anything else to the Spirit Bomb, its already insanley powerful. On a side note... never get in a PS with a Spirit Bomb, its a bad idea kids :shocked: I hate it when you can't break off your PS and then Goku charges a Kame up and blasts you... it annoys the **** out of me that after Goku lets loose his Spirit Bomb he can move anywhere he wants to and come at you - unlike anyone else who is stuck in place during a PS

-DS

Best answers
yeah, goku should be able to ps after he releases the sb, such as in the episode where he was fighiting buu at the end, and he was running out of strength, but then, dende and the rest of the namek made the wish for goku to have his strength back, then gokou turned ssj, and used all his strength to push the sb down to buu and finished him..<<very cool episode>> so yeah...i think sb should be able to ps with other beams...

Best answers
I never ps a Spirit Bomb anymore, unless Im transformed. A smart Goku will just fire a fully charged Kame at it, then I lose the ps and the entire map goes boom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Que? A "smart" Goku won't charge it fully unless he's in a 5 foot space between a wall and the spirit bomb..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If playing team DM, just have everyone protect you, or try to protect you while you charge.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I have yet to have someone help me in a ps online :( so most people are looking out for #1 and no one else

Best answers
In my opinion, the spirit bomb should take LONGER to charge, but there shouldn't be a limit to how powerful it can be, since it just depends on how long you charge it for. Maybe a hyperbolic charge rate would be approriate.

Best answers
the spiit bomb takes a long time but that is why they added the earths spirit bomb in bete 1.1 so u can use that instead

Best answers
spirit bomb is oly good if ur teammates r fighting enemys and u charge it then blow everything up.
spirit bomb is weak slow and takes long to charge vegetas big bang is way better i charges pretty fast and can clear a whole map if u got a high pl :)

Best answers
Spirit bomb is useless when everybody's PL is super-high, but the damage of the attack is always high and no matter how high your PL is, a huge spirit bomb can take anyone done that is near enough.

The smaller spirit bomb is more useful however, I've killed alot of people with the attack.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with GhostfaceKillah. When in a team DM you are able to launch a spirit bomb if your gaurded. I often hop up to guard someone whos charging one online. Oh, and about mps and helping... I never see anybody power struggling. Its either spamming or melee. I'm wondering where all the good players from 1.0 went... I have been trying to find ps to join in fact...

Best answers
join my server on the weekend hehe. multiple ps's are a regular. The ip is always changing so go to gametiger and look for the server called Cell Games 1.1 Server

Ive had some great PS's. A goku would through a fully charge spirit bomb. Then 2 people when throw beams into the spirit bomb then the goku and one other would charge and throw beams to help the spirit bomb :D

so it would be 4 beams 2 on either side psing with a spirit bomb in the middle lol

Best answers
On the contrary Goldsaiyan, I find Spirit Bomb is most useful when everyone has high pls, and you don't! The spirit bomb takes it's power from the average server level, so if you're really weak, spirit bomb is often the only attack (apart from melee whoring) which can make dents. ;) Just a thought

Best answers
Originally posted by NTK.neo
I think it currently takes too long. I don't want it to be too fast, but I want it to be powerful. Remember, this is an attack that Goku relies on as a last resort. Here is a nifty idea: While someone is creating the spirit bomb, there can be a Key where the player donates all of his KI into the spirit bomb, making faster and more powerful. Eh?
Umm this has been mentioned before.
Try too use the search button next time. :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom