Trunk Sword looks ugh!

eot156

E
Im sorry, but The sword trunk has looks PUG UGLY FUGLY. The top of the sword is good, but when you bring it down to the handle the blade shouldnt get so thin. Too thin in my opinion.

Best answers
I think the sword is o.k like that.There is a lot of bug due to this sword, but i like it.

Best answers
I got only one thing to say about this...

Who gives a ****?

You can't even see the whole sword :\ And its just a melee weapon. BE GLADD ITS EVEN IN!!! And don't mown about that it's not perfect.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eot156
Im sorry, but The sword trunk has looks PUG UGLY FUGLY. The top of the sword is good, but when you bring it down to the handle the blade shouldnt get so thin. Too thin in my opinion.
If it's so ugly, make your own :)

Best answers
it is part of the trunks model, go to the MODELING section of the forums and read a tutorial...
and I like the sword... its a cool feature and a big help for trunks, awesome finisher animation btw :D

Best answers
yeah man it roxx the new sword has some great animations ( to bad it doesnt help trunks that much but it is impossible to do so...he shoudl have like a powerup feature with the sword and then that it is very strong or something like a fatality with mortal kombat:p) and i like the sword itself to it is a great model although the face looks a bit flat but hey it is an old engine right:p!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom