A few more ?'s (possable bugs)

Best answers
Problem 1 -
When i play as goku i can't accend. Litterally. Me and MY room mate played for almost 4 hours (and i have to say i loved those 4 hours very much. this game rocks!!) straight. We tried different maps and he tried different charaters. He got Trunks to accend. Almost 4 times! But goku his CF bar barley raised, if it raised. In fact the only time it raised is when i would use the turpedo attack at full power. There was a few times where there was only a sliver of CF left before i could accend so i would go into turbo and it still wouldnt let me.

Problem 2 -
When i run the game in opengl mode i get missing textures. ANd when i load up the game the start screen is in the right had corner. Thus i have to press escape and go back to the game.

When I use Driect 3D if i do anything that isnt playing the game i get a black screen. Is what i mean is, if i press anything relating to escape, or atl tab. When i come back to the game everytihngs gone.

Just some comments -
This game rocks. Thanks for making it, and supporting it.

And the Bots say that dmz is better what is that?

About my problems -
I have dx9, i have the current video drivers, My video card is the ATI 8500 64M. I have all the updates for half life. Any help would be appreshated.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1) maybe thats cuz you added somewere in the option menu "(in advanced)"Get powerlevel closer to server to average on dead"

2) i'm not sure about this one.. try to reinstall?

3) the bots.. hehe.. :D just ignore the bots. its just some comment. and if you go to the ESF directory. you see a file named esf_bot_chat.txt . thats where all the text they say are comming from

-hope this helps you a bit..

greetz. Skyrider

Best answers
1. putting turbo on will not help you to transform cuz with turbo on transforming is disabled. with goku you just need a powerlevel of 1.750.000 adn then you should be able to transform by pressing the ascend key (default Z), maybe you couldnt do it because you where to weak because of the option stkyrider said...
2. I have the exact same thing, guess its windows xp dont know why and how to solve it...sorry....

Best answers
i just got out of a game, and not in turbo mode i had a pL of 1,936,320. (or somthing simliar)and still could not change.

disregard my prevous post

Best answers
are you sure you guys were pressing the right key ?
maybe you have the ascend button assigned to another key

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom