Admin-Mod/Metamod

Best answers
Does anyone know if metamod will work on beta 1.1?
If it dosnt, any clues as to when the support will be added?

Thx

Best answers
No not yet.

We are waiting patiently for the creator of Metamod to update to include all the new stuff in ESF.

Should be soon hopefully. We just need remember that he too does the development in his spare time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has to be REALLY busy because updating metamod is a snap. I have the updated files but I can't compile it correctly.

Best answers
He's been swamped with all the problems that DoD 1.0 caused and with the big find that the hitboxes were wrong in the old version as well.

Best answers
Wow yeah me and scope also run a dod server and we spent many hours going crazy trying to get things to work (he did neway I sat by with some hot cocoa)

Best answers
you can use adminmod i think yea im possitive but i think the new attacks won't work until the guyz create metamod and admin so it can support beta 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lostsoul
you can use adminmod i think yea im possitive but i think the new attacks won't work until the guyz create metamod and admin so it can support beta 1.1
True, but it won't work for everyone. Also, it's only MetaMod that needs updating. Admin-Mod & AMX Mod don't need to be updated for any mods, they use MetaMod to "hook" into the game/mod.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
True, but it won't work for everyone. Also, it's only MetaMod that needs updating. Admin-Mod & AMX Mod don't need to be updated for any mods, they use MetaMod to "hook" into the game/mod.
TRUE

but wats da worth running adminmod and amx without a proper metamod the people that want metamod so that adminmod and amx can work proper will have to wait!

Best answers
Well when will we see the updated Metamod then?

Best answers
i added 3 ents. to the source code: weapon_renzoku weapon_sword and weapon_kametorpedo
i compiled both win32 and linux files ... it works on windows but not on linux

Best answers
Im gonna test this on my server, and see if adminmod will run :D

[edit] Nope. It didnt work. It actually wont let me start the server now, so im going to remove it, and wait for the *real* metamod :)[/edit]

Best answers
was it a linux server ? i think i'll remove the links untill i get something working

Best answers
Try to recompile Metamod 1.16 for windows completly without the 1.1 entitys it wont work too ;)

Best answers
no :) I try it on both OS on windows with a windows Server = work and compiling on Linux running on a linux Server = wont work. If you dont believe me try it for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom