SSJ3Goku.rar

Best answers
ok i just got this at file planet...it is called ssj3goku.rar...i got winrar. this is a model that somone told me makes u go ssj3 when u have a regular(non ssj) pl of 10mill when u turn ssj u turn ssj3 if anyone can help me plz tell me ...i dont know what to do!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Models don't change anything ingame

They just look different

Rename the model to ssjgoku.mdl and put it in your C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\ssjgoku folder

Best answers
ya but this is a weird model...it makes so that when u are at 10 mill pl non ssj when u turn ssj u become ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buce that's obviously a lie since I don't even think that's possible

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a glitch in 1.0 where you could go through the animation for acending as much as you wanted too but it didn't change anything. It just did the animation and let people make noobs believe that they could go ssj2 although they really didn't.

Best answers
i know the glitch and it is not that it is a model that allows u to assend when u are at a pl o 10mill...........

Best answers
dude thats imposible

Models cant change their own required PL for Trans

Without being coded by ESF

Best answers
that glitch that makes u look like ur goin ssj2 is funny to show to noobs. they watch in awe and ask how u do it. its so funny.... =/... well... nvm =.(..

Best answers
yes i love to do that to noobs it makes me laugh so much...they are like plz plz plz plz tell me plz!!!! hahahahahhaaahaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, well seeing as that anyone that doesnt have the same model installed as you wont see it anyway, i find most of this hard to beleive, but usually when people start blabbering about going ssj3 in a server a lot of people seem to beleive him anyway. No model really required to trick some people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a notepad or somthing that has the info that is displayed in the player seletct screen, thats all that was changed, not the actual requrements in the code so you should still be able to trans at the same level as it was for ssj trans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL! :D Thanks for the laugh...lol SSJ3 Goku TF @ a certain pl w/ just a model....ahh haha!

Best answers
Hey, let's be nice guys. Not everyone understands modding or games in general that well. Buce, as some people have said, you can put new models in the esf models folder to make your char look different on your comp, and if you have a cool ssj3 model that would be great to do. But you can't add new levels of transformation by any means.

Best answers
AH **** u people dont get it...my friend told me that...i dont know if it is true ...i know how to ****ing put damm models in...****...i just wanted to know if anyone knew what i meant..goto fileplanet and look up ssj3 goku..u see the one that says ssj3 goku model for esf and it is ssj3goku.rar and tell me what it does when u make it the model it is not like the winzip u need winrar...so dont talk unless u have tried it!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed .rar is just another form of compressing a file. Its just a model compressed with a different program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom