Final Flash question

Best answers
When Vegeta charges his Final Flash in ESF is it true to the cartoon? I mean is it supposed to be completely silent until firing? If so then I suppose there is no sound to replace for the charging up part in game.

--JD

Best answers
Yeah he draws back his arms. Grunts and growls. The he fires and Screams Final Flash. Something like that.

Best answers
He doesn't always scream it.
Just when he charges it to maximum potential.
Similiar to Kamehemaha.

Best answers
one thing i REALLY think would be absolutely awesome is adding a secondary fire to final flash that does a substantially more powerful version which kills vageta, like in the episode where he self destructs with final flash to try and kill fat majin buu but buu reforms afterwards which kinda sucked... the explosion was wicked though.

Best answers
Or you could charge a final flash to its max and then shoot it at your feet in the middle of the map :D

Best answers
the kamikazi final flash you are talking about is the final shine and... well... it has been much debated on the boards, usualy quite heated and circular agruments at that.

Best answers
o, well that would still be a cool attack, i think vageta needs a booster cause compared to goku vageta dont get JACK till he goes ssj, goku has about 4 more attacks then vageta

Best answers
ya the dumbed down version of the final shine argument is

"but it would be cool"
"but it would be unbalanced and spammed"
"But it would be cool"
"But it would be unbalanced and spammed"
"but it would be cool"
"(enter cursing here)and mention of it being unbalanced"

If you want a big explosion get a high pl :p

Best answers
no argument from me, i'd love to see it too, but take 8-bits example multiplied by 50 or so and you start to get the idea. but...... it would be cool :devgrin:

Best answers
a kamikaze final flash could be very nice , but when we kill ourself , we lose a frag ...

Best answers
yeah i could see how it could be spammed by newbies, but you also have to take into account that fact that you need to be ssj for final flash and i doubt many noobs could get there easily, also im not talking about total map destructo ultra armaggedon attack, just mebbe twice as strong as regular final flash or not even that, would be neat i think is all.

Best answers
Actually, a Final Flash aimed at the feet, or detonated right when fired achieves the same effect as Final Shine. Whats funny is I have say "FINAL SHINE!" bound to a key...I like to use it on riverside and kami mostly hehe.

Best answers
In the cartoon when he was charging it up during his fight with Cell, there were all these spark sounds.

Best answers
Oh, I think we definitely should give him a "total map destructo ultra armaggedon attack" ROFL
That would kick ass. And make it blow up the whole map starting at 700,000 PL, no trans required, and make it his only attack, and make him invulnerable while charging it up, and have it cost only a quarter bar of KI, and have him gain 1,000,000 PL each time he uses it, so soon he can kill everyone every 4 seconds. That would be so kickass.
LOL, in case you couldn't tell, I'm kidding...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't even start with Final Shine. A long time ago, it was debated about for several pages worth of arguments. And it totally lost to the people against it. No wayyy they're gonna put in Final Shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom