Ban This Wonid

Best answers
2670525 is the WONID of a person named Oni, ask any person who has ever played on the Esforces.com servers and they will tell u he crashes them constantly. He will log on, join spectators and say "Freeze" and your server will go down.

Also found him on another server with a score of 105 and 3, obviously cheating, or running a godmode bot of some kind.

Best answers
This doesn't belong in this forum.
I'm locking it and moving it to Gen Chat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This guy is know as Devil, and theres already been about 100 topics on him. Thanks for the id won though, but he has more than just the one and he uses serveral names

Best answers
Uh, there no god mode hacks. All health information is kept client side, so unless your playing some old multiplayer game, godmode hack is impossible.

Best answers
he(devil) crashed my server a couple off minuts ago and now my PC is ****ed up! il beat the **** out off him when i know who he really is

Best answers
I think i know how he crashed the server, and its the only way.
There is a command that crashes the server completly.
Sorry but i can't say it public or else all people would be a Devil Clone :scared:
Well i thought a team member could pm me or a forum moderator too talk about this problem.
Im saying this because i wan't too try, too stop a end on the server crashing problem. (i sound like somebody saving the world O_O)

Maby this should be in the bug forum :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cant there be a way to set it so that anyone with that script will be automatically kicked? Or is that impossible?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently there happens to a plugin for servers that can disable this flooding that they are currently looking in to.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hopefully they will find a way to get rid of that problem so idiots like him would never cause problems. If anything they should have a rebound system. (Meaning that when he tries to crash the server, it crashes his computer instead).

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
It is not a command, he just says Freeze because he is activating his script.
Pure "script"

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=23933
It could be a script, then i consider him dumb, because there is a bug that crashes the server with simple one command.
I think its a ESF bug because on normal half life games, the bug doesn't work.

I discovered the bug on =lPTl= server. (sorry for crashing your server :p accident)
So the next day my friend made a server and we played ofr like 30 min.
So i thought il try the command out that i used on PT server because i was thinking about a coincidence.
I used the command, then BOOM WARNING: CONNECTION PROBLEM.
So i saw the server list and the server was dissapeared.

Then my friend was complaining about that his game crashed and he slaugther me the next day on school. o_O

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol.....Just make sure you dont use it in any of the public servers. Cuz then ILL KICK YOUR A$$!!

Best answers
Once metamod updates their dll, download admin mod from www.adminmod.org and also get the newest anti-flood plugin.

Then get the alias blocking server scripts for some address i forget which will block about every script. Then get some other plugin i've seen in cstrike that limits how may letter can be put between "" in config.cfg (ie: bind a "this could have a 16 letter max so any command or multiple commdands with more then 16 letters 2 it would be blocked"

Also wait awhile and some top secrect banning plugin, that was posted on a tfc forum but removed from sight because it was to genius, comes out (my understanding of it is that it writes some stuff in a persons config files that sends a command from client to server like a adminmod password. When that command is sent to the sever, the client with the ban command in their configs gets disconnected.)

Or if someone like the person metion comes to a server with admin_execclient on, just type
admin_execclient "clients id" "unbindall"
and they won't be able to do anything to harm your server :)

Ps: to all you admin_execclient fans, I will try to track down a plugin that uses this exec stuff to set a person config files to not let them connect to any server unless they reinstall esf (or whatever mod they playing). I know that this plugin exists, I had it done on me a year ago :shocked:

Best answers
:laff: ooooo I just thought of another way to get ride of this guy:laff:

Get the word ban plugin for admin mod. Then take out all the bad words and put the word "freeze" in as the only banned word.

Then set the ban time fo saying bad works to permanent ban

The milla second he says freeze, he will be banned and the server should not go down.

(If there is enough time for you to see the word freeze before the server crashes then that means there should be enough time for your server to see the word freeze and ban the person that said it before anything else happens)

Best answers
Great idea, but I think he will come back with a brand new CD key and crash the server without saying the word.
And by the way, use the EDIT button. :)

Best answers
lol just got off a game where Oni was like 200 - 6, needless to say each hit he landed on me gave me like 200k ki :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, i actually dont find playing with him that much, at least he dosnt even bother to hide the fact that he is cheating, and if u do manage to kill him u know you have accomplished something, while of all the 50 times he whacks you its just his pathetic little script doing the work for him, as he has no perceivable skills at all.

Just wish the little *** wouldnt crash the servers when he enters, and then crash them when he leaves

EDIT: It also might be worth while for admins to dl admin mod and enable the "admin_vote_ban" command and make it have a high majority kick vote, so it will only kick xtr3m3 hackers and lamers.

Best answers
I was told it was not nice to post WONIDs up. Last time someone crashed mr satan's server he posted it up and a moderator remove it and closed it ;\

Best answers
how do i find the wonip this guy named cell came and said freeze just like u said and it froze plz tell me how to i want to help this guy is ****ed up

Best answers
also this guy/girl is mostlikely running a program of sumsort to keep joining sertain ips and sertain times to just join and type "say freeze" in concol exit wait 100 seconds and join 000.000.000.000 ip and repeat ... i bet there is a program like that ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom