multiple PS

Best answers
How does this work?
I don't manage to use this future. Yes, it s activated in the option menu to create a server. Sometimes the strungeling beams absorbe my beam when i shoot at it.

Cya

Best answers
Then your beam isn't strong or big, try to create a huge beam for example. Kamehemaha, Final flash, full charged GG and Generic beam etc.

Best answers
u should be able to use anybeam to struggle but they have to be as strong as the other gus to beat it

Best answers
I've always assumed that there was a time limit to joining a multi ps. I may be wrong about this, but if you wait too long, even if your beam is the same strength as the others, it just doesnt work.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with any beam, just fire at the ki ball in the middle of the power struggle that started off the ps and you should be attached

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by goku_2022
u should be able to use anybeam to struggle but they have to be as strong as the other gus to beat it
Dont make false statements.

Snake, just be sure to charge up a generic beam or burning attack to maximum, but don't risk galick gun or kamehameha unless you're REALLY far away and it's a slow beam... Unless it's final flash, in which case RUN!!

If you have time, try finish buster or big bang attack with a medium charge. That usually gives you some extra time to charge somthin with more kick (which ends up in a multiple power stuggle.. cool, eh?), but hurry up, since you can't use your ki to fight back with.

And another thing, while charging up an attack (most likely generic beam), for god's sake, PUT IT IN REVERSE!!!!

Best answers
It seems to be really difficult to join in on a multi ps. Sometimes I swear I hit the balls right in the middle, but my beam just passes right thru. Probably a hitbox issue, but it's really annoying.

Best answers
We were in a server once and we had a goku gohan and a krillin kame stuggling a VEGETA Final Flash.....The guy had a 65mil pl and we had around a 3 mil pl...AND THEN IT HAPPENED WE ALL RAN OUT OF KI AND THE BEAM WAS COMPLETLY STOPED....NO MOVEMENT WHATSOEVER....and then a guy on vegetas team was threatining to launch a Small SB at the PS...WE tried to reason with him but then BAM WE WERE LOSING BY LIKE A MILLIMETER ABOVE THE MIDDLE LINE....IT took 3 Mins for it to get right next to us when we hear our savior....A Piccolo was charging up a SBC and he threw 3 of em at the ps before he was killed so now we winning by a hair...then ALL 3 OF THE REMAINING GOKUS ON THE OTHER TEAMS MAKE NAMEK SB'S AND TOSS EM AND THEY ALL JOIN THE PS...WE LOSING BY LIKE A lot now....THEN A GUY JOINS ON OUR TEAM AND MAKES A GALLIT GUN AND STOPS THE SB's AND THEN WE TOTALY STOPED AGAIN!!!!.....THEN IT ENDED A GUY WAS DOING THE KILLSELF GLITCH THE WHOLE TIME ON THE OTHER TEAM.....ALL WE HEARD WAS...FINAL FLASH....WE ALL LOOKED AT EACHOTHER AND CRIED.....The HUGE MASS of beams came down onto us and we we all ready to die when....FINAL FLASH!!! ONe of our vegetas fired back and AGAIN TOTALY STUCK...THEN WE SAW THE WORST THING EVER...ESFNoob has joined!!!! WE WERE LIKE NOOO ...IT was a moth to the flame he spawned and immediatly FLEW INTO THE ENORMUS BLAST....The server lagged soo bad for like 5 mins then he said HAHAHA THAT WAS FUN We all left the noob to have his fun while we cursed at all of the damn noobs in the world......THIS REALLY HAPPENED AND DAMN THIS WHOLE THING TOOK 30 MINS FROM START TO FINiSH!!!:p

JCD

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
THIS REALLY HAPPENED AND DAMN THIS WHOLE THING TOOK 30 MINS FROM START TO FINiSH!!!:p
LOL that one was just too much O_O :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Holy cow!! That HAD to have been a traumatizing experience.. You're still yelling!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Jayster
well you have to follow the right direction the beam is following to do it
No you dont. One of the few times I have actually multi ps'ed, I threw a big bang attack at a ps that looked like a tie while I was perpendicular to the beams. here's a quick drawing

EDIT: Stupid formatting

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that is how i do it and i connect 95% of the time so i must be doing it a right way most of the time:)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark_Trunks
I've always assumed that there was a time limit to joining a multi ps. I may be wrong about this, but if you wait too long, even if your beam is the same strength as the others, it just doesnt work.
It's not a time limit, its just that since the beams have been in a PS, a good amount of KI has been put into them so you won't be able to join because your attack would just be phased out.

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
We were in a server once and we had a goku gohan and a krillin kame stuggling a VEGETA Final Flash.....The guy had a 65mil pl and we had around a 3 mil pl...AND THEN IT HAPPENED WE ALL RAN OUT OF KI AND THE BEAM WAS COMPLETLY STOPED....NO MOVEMENT WHATSOEVER....and then a guy on vegetas team was threatining to launch a Small SB at the PS...WE tried to reason with him but then BAM WE WERE LOSING BY LIKE A MILLIMETER ABOVE THE MIDDLE LINE....IT took 3 Mins for it to get right next to us when we hear our savior....A Piccolo was charging up a SBC and he threw 3 of em at the ps before he was killed so now we winning by a hair...then ALL 3 OF THE REMAINING GOKUS ON THE OTHER TEAMS MAKE NAMEK SB'S AND TOSS EM AND THEY ALL JOIN THE PS...WE LOSING BY LIKE A lot now....THEN A GUY JOINS ON OUR TEAM AND MAKES A GALLIT GUN AND STOPS THE SB's AND THEN WE TOTALY STOPED AGAIN!!!!.....THEN IT ENDED A GUY WAS DOING THE KILLSELF GLITCH THE WHOLE TIME ON THE OTHER TEAM.....ALL WE HEARD WAS...FINAL FLASH....WE ALL LOOKED AT EACHOTHER AND CRIED.....The HUGE MASS of beams came down onto us and we we all ready to die when....FINAL FLASH!!! ONe of our vegetas fired back and AGAIN TOTALY STUCK...THEN WE SAW THE WORST THING EVER...ESFNoob has joined!!!! WE WERE LIKE NOOO ...IT was a moth to the flame he spawned and immediatly FLEW INTO THE ENORMUS BLAST....The server lagged soo bad for like 5 mins then he said HAHAHA THAT WAS FUN We all left the noob to have his fun while we cursed at all of the damn noobs in the world......THIS REALLY HAPPENED AND DAMN THIS WHOLE THING TOOK 30 MINS FROM START TO FINiSH!!!:p
wow, that must have been fun! Were you angry at the noob?

Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAH good PS story! The n00b "moth to the flame" as you put it. HAW HAW HAW HAW

Did everyone get killed? It must've been one hell of an explosion. All that power in it.

Best answers
yay go noob, i can imagain everyones faces when they see him flying ever so slowly into the glowing light, just like a bug life (the movie)
"get away from the light n00b!!!"
"but its soo beautiful....."
BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom