Real question about 1.2

Best answers
ok i know many people have asked about..."when is 1.2 coming out and such" i am NOT asking that...ok well i just wanted to know if the release is a matter of months or years...if this makes u mad i will change it or delete it i just like this game and i dont want to be a 20 year old playing it in mcdonalds next to the big fryer...he he heo_o also if u cant tell me...that is ok just close the thread and i will be fine with that....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this calls for a woot.... *clears his throat* woot.

Best answers
Aw, I was hoping for weeks....or maybe days, lol. But I don't mind waiting, I just hope it's all worth it in the end.

Best answers
Lol 1.0-1.1 took 5 months and that was just a bug patch. 1.2 is gunna totally change melee, it should take atleast as long as the 1.1 patch

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Ebay? What the hell...? Um, ok. Anyway... I don't see why the distinction between whether something will take 8 months or 12 really makes a difference right now. We know it wont be done in a matter of weeks, so we just play, and wait. Unless they release a 1.15 patch (which I am hoping for) we'll just have to accept what we have until then.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the BIG change in 1.2 melee or are there other things to be added?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee is one of two planned features that I know of. There will be more bug sqaushing and fine tuning.

And the other one is secret . . . so don't ask.

Best answers
And the other one is secret . . . so don't ask
Do you realize how evil that statement is? Maybe saying it just weeks before 1.2's release wouldnt be so bad, but when its so far away its just evil.
The whole subject of 1.2 confuses me, 1.1 was so hyped (well in my mind lol) that its just gone. While 1.2 is planning on changeing the entire game. I hope it works out, but right now I'm not gonna worry about anything like that, while 1.1 is still new.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Lol 1.0-1.1 took 5 months and that was just a bug patch. 1.2 is gunna totally change melee, it should take atleast as long as the 1.1 patch
but hey, harsens is back in full action and seems real determined by the look of his dev entries :yes:

Best answers
i waited the full 12 months for v1.0. The time it took for v1.1 to come out was nothing really. And now we have GOOD bots to play with if we arent online, this will make the time pass even faster, and make my uni grades slip even further!

There is a lot more third-party stuff getting made nowadays too. Plenty of new custom maps coming out. Get some of these and play them for some change while you wait.

Considering joe said it will only be months for the 1.2 release, and the 1.1 update didn't add too much extra, i think we're getting a good deal with 1.2. Two new big features, and it might even be ready by Christmas! That'd be all yep. And look at the dev screenies we've got already, the coding team is full on into it with the new melee system. It's gonna be great!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 seemed like more than a bug fix though... With all the new animations, sounds, and new moves that were included in 1.1 I wasn't suprised at how long it took.

Best answers
Yeah there is quite a bit of extra stuff in v1.1. Some people don't seem to give it that much credit though. The 5 months (didn't seem that long) it took wasn't long really. There were extra moves, Trunks' sword was added, model animations renewed, aura-bend effect added and doubtless many bugs fixed.

Hmm, maybe 1.2 will have an anger system in it?! (That could be the secret?) Who knows. This v1.2 will be good to see once it is done.

Best answers
and not only is harsens back but school is out sooo...no more exams and projects to worry about which means the team can concentrate on the mod more instead of school work too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom