Swooping

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I searched for swooping in the forum couldnt find much on it, so im sorry if this has been brought up already. I seem to have problems swooping, its not becuase of low ki, i have this problem when im near an enemy most of the time. I press the attack button after they have been targeted, but sometimes, my character just wont swoop. It has happened from long distances as well. It seems like swoop just doesnt respond at times. can anyone help me? Once again sorry if it has been brought up.

Best answers
its probably a glitch i seen it happen on my computer but i don't care about it lol but if you think its really annoying then you need to concentrate your aim more :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish it was that easy, whats the point of aiming better if i cant swoop towards you ? :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just tele away when you are near, and then continue swooping. That's what I do.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a glitch because it had been a big subject for topic before 1.1 came out. The only real way to deal with it is either to tele away or just to take off fly for a second and then swoop once your "out of range".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, good to know its not a glitch, thanks for the feedback.

Best answers
I think it might be related to lag. Whenever I click swoop and I don't swoop, I bring up the scoreboard to check my ping, and it is almost always spiking when that happens. Just tele away and reorient :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom