Poll Of the Chars

Best answers
Krillin is the best in my opionion he may suck untransfromed but as soon as he transforms hes a great melee char because of his speed and his kamehameha is good to

Best answers
Well this is really iffy, because all characters have advantages and disadvantages, but I voted for Krillin. It's not that I always play him, but he really is the most versatile character, as well as the fastest, and that's basically all that's important. Strength is based entirely on PL, and he can gain PL the same as everyone else, so he's as strong as anyone else. He's much, much faster when transed, and he has a ton of really good attacks. Kamehameha is one of the best attacks in the whole game, esp. on transed characters, Scattering Beam (Did I get that right? It's something like that, I'm getting mixed up with Scatter Shot) is amazingly good with a decent PL and kills many people, Destructo Disk has its uses for sure, and Solar Flare is nice to have. THe only person with as many good attacks is Goku, who is slower and trades Torps for Scattering Beam, not exactly a good trade if you ask me. So there ya go...

Best answers
In my opinion...Vegeta all the way. He's both a good beamer and melee...er. But with that rez...Rapid Ki Blast attack, its kinda annoying because you expect to just shoot one ki blast...and uh oh! Why am i charging?! Oh well, i think vegeta is a good character, he's just evened out in normal form..but in ssj...start using beams :) .

almostdeleted

A
its buu, fastest char, most hp, a fast charging, VERY large explosion blast, ability to raise pl very fast with his snack attack (donut), can regain HP and KI easily

Best answers
pfffft trunks is teh melee beast =D try to kick his "rear end"

Best answers
Vegeta. Gallit is AWESOME if used properly when you are normal, SSJ it becomes pure death. Renzoku is a lot less useful, but nifty to pull out to scare a beamer. He takes a while to trans, but not as long as some, as in it is acutally possible to trans with Vegeta. Big Bang Attack and Final Flash are map nukers, and BBA is great to throw at an incoming kame, then charge an FF and that Goku got more that he bargained for :devgrin:

Flexible, powerful, fast, and SEXAY!

Best answers
i say goku. he's ok at melee and if given enough time he could kill everybody with a SB. he only needs to add 1 mil to his pl to transform. he has the kamehameha, which kicks ass in ps's. not to mention if you try to melee him when he's charging it he can just teleport away and blast you neway.

Frieza's not bad either if youre good at aiming that darn finger laser.

Best answers
i agree with abe. when some1 fires a beam, big bang can counter it, while u charge a final flash. if the enemy wins the bba struggle then that is when u need 2 worry, but if they lose or u can charge a ff, u most likely win!

and i can agree w/ the goku thing. its fun 2 tp around the enemy while charging a solar flare, then after u use it get away and fire a kame, but who ever gets a chance to throw a spirit bomb? i never do, but i always play free fights ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i would have thought more people would play as piccolo. He is one of the fastest to start off, he has a nice amount of hp and ki. I seem to do best with him than any other character for melee, and his special beam cannon rocks. It just his masenko that needs to be beefed up, im sure it was more powerful than that in the show :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I voted Trunks. Trunks, isn't my favorite in DBZ, or even in the game, but he's the fastest to get to transform (only 300,000 pl needed!!), got good, decent speed (what do you expect from a guy who's 60% legs??), he's got the sword thing (many times have I gotten suckered with melee.. I've only just recently gotten used to dodging his melee when I'm low on health), and the actual character is kinda cool.... But I still love Vegetto ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell Cell Cell He rules but takes FOREVER to transform even if I have a 45-5 score...

Best answers
currently i like vegeta's massive beam explosions while in SSJ+turbo. it goes off.

i'm sure my opinion will change but.

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
Cell Cell Cell He rules but takes FOREVER to transform even if I have a 45-5 score...
Ugh, no guff, pl gain/loss is borked in 1.1....I was 146 and 23 one time, was only at 3.4 mil with vegeta, not even close to perfect trans...

Orz

Best answers
I would have voted "All of the above" if there was the option... I use every character and have no real preference for any. I enjoy using Piccolo, though. SBC is powerful, Masenko is utterly useless, and he has a nice balance between speed and health. I also like using Frieza despite his girly voice and the horrible way he flirts with Goku during the show. I just try to block the memories of the Namek Saga and pretend I'm playing as Frieza's cooler identical twin. He's fast and he has Death Ball. It's like a Spirit Bomb but you can actually use it.

So, I haven't voted, because I also enjoy using Buu, Goku, Trunks, Cell... although I dislike Krillin and particularly Vegeta. Maybe because Vegeta annoys the hell out of me in the show, maybe because Renzoku is equally annoying.

(By the way, I think if there is a 'best character' it has to be Majin Buu for his ridiculously high stats. Yes, it takes a long time to transform, but once you do you're practically God. Trunks is now very lethal as well. However, do as the scientists advise Gordon Freeman - stay away from the beams!)

Best answers
i'd go for goku, he has the super strong kame wave, the spirit bomb and the other smaller fun attacks like big spirit bomb (the earth like is way more usefull imho because of the charging speed) and the kame torpedoes. next to that he transform under 2 mil and is average fast...and as last his animations and models are the best in my opinion!!!

Best answers
HEH Well I voted based on who I liked the most...KRILLIN:) I love the little bald guy and I personally think that he could have been some kind of ultimate Human....+ I love his trans...When i trans i always say...."And then Krillin Slaps on the Rogaine and then IT happened He Became A SUPER HUMAN!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I personally prefer Frieza, but I can't deny that Trunks is pretty easy to use... Although I just came from a game where there were 2 or 3 SSJ trunks, and I killed them all off... WITHOUT TRANSFORMING!!!!! ... This may, or may not be because I spammed finger laser like crazy, heh....

Best answers
Goku is most obviously the best. Wide range of attacks for every scenario. He transforms at a decent time and when he does it gains all godliness with cpability of charging and firing while teleport which makes him the ultimate character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh.. i have to say out of all of them, solidus will j00 all!

vegeta in other words :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom