1.2 secret.....

Best answers
alright, i think most of us have heard about the "secret" in 1.2. the question is, what is this secret? could it be the new melee, or could it b something bigger (although i dont know how anything could b)?

and this could cause some trouble so peeps need 2 realize that these r just things that people THINK it might b, not what the secret is....

Best answers
its beter if they hardly show anything. u will get a bigger wow when u play 1.2 when its released . the occasional teasers are good though :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with holding is is that we cant give suggestions as to wha could be in it, though i've still got no idea what it is, i mean whats there left to do?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they can improve the melee like the animations of it and they could add some kicks instead of punching all the time etc etc

Best answers
well everyone has thier suspisions about that it could be, i know i do, all you can do is play 1.1 now and when 1.2 comes out be first in line for the download.

Best answers
its a patch if they work on it for a very very very long time then somtin big. if it comes out next week then just bug fixes and that anyway look on Harsens dev-journal they already made 2 big things already

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
they can improve the melee like the animations of it and they could add some kicks instead of punching all the time etc etc
There are kicks in there, fool! You just have to attack from the right place and with the right character. Melee attacks do vary for each.

I just hope that 1.2 comes out within a month (30 days) to fix the bugs. You guys shouldn't care about a silly .1 increase in versions. The team needs to work on 2.0, cuz .1 increases per version are a sure sign of disaster.

Best answers
heh heh heh....O Yeah...umm....y-yeah, i hope they fix the bugs, cause destructo disk looks so retarded when there r 4 discs floating in the same spot, and i can still hear the buzzing! :cry: IM GONNA GO INSANE!!!!

Best answers
/me slaps self to the head.

Its a SECRET!!!! If they say it it would't be a secret anymore now would it....

Best answers
yeah, but nobodys asking for it, were just saying what we hope it is =P

Best answers
maybe it is second transformations for every character? :D that'd be cool.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sinkaro how can you say we shouldn't care about a .1? If version names were updated by 1 instead of .1 then we wouldn't care about .1 but right now and always .1 has been the rate. As well as bug fixes sometimes apending a, b, c, and sometimes d. .1 is merely a way of measuring someones work. The next point one will come out when they work out the bugs and put in the couple new things there working on so that we get them in a couple months. If we were to wait for 2.0 and for them to get everything they could ever want in this game to be completed it would be a couple years.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster, we don't close topics just because they get off-topic.
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
Sinkaro how can you say we shouldn't care about a .1? If version names were updated by 1 instead of .1 then we wouldn't care about .1 but right now and always .1 has been the rate. As well as bug fixes sometimes apending a, b, c, and sometimes d. .1 is merely a way of measuring someones work. The next point one will come out when they work out the bugs and put in the couple new things there working on so that we get them in a couple months. If we were to wait for 2.0 and for them to get everything they could ever want in this game to be completed it would be a couple years.
I agree, .1 could be a hell of a change. For example, Alpha 1.8-1.9 to Alpha 2.0, huge change. The ESF team is planning on releasing beta 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, etc...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one thing im waiting for is the animated turbo aura. thats gonna look sweet in game, well actually it does look great in game. :D

Best answers
Big Secret....

I think its Fusion for the following Reasons:

1.Blades Fusion Suggestion Topic (stickey) in ESF Chat
2.Huge Demand for it
3.Half of the Suggestion Forum is Filled with Fusion Suggestions.
4.Some one said on their Dev Journal that you'll have a "Special Ability" other than advance melee.

its either fusion,Kaio-Ken or new transfomations.

Best answers
fusion huh? that would be sweet, but theres a problem, who's gonna control what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom